ingrid engen- mi amor

ingrid x spanish player(valeria garcia)

just a bit of fluff!! also i dont speak norwegian and i am not fluent in spanish, so google translate was great help! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this morning my girlfriend ingrid decided to wake me up and tell me that after training we are going on a date, to say i was excited would be an understatement, me and ingrid haven't been on a date since before the world cup. once i finally got changed i went to training, we were told to get into partners and i went with alexia like i always too. me and alexia have been friends since i started la masia. 

"hola, ale" i said in spanish. "hola, como estas?(how are you)" she replied. i smiled and replied" estoy muy buen gracias, y tu?(i'm very good thanks, and you?)". she raised her eyebrows because normally when we have morning training i'm always grumpy but what can i say who wants to do training in the morning."¿porque estas muy feliz?( why are you very happy)" she asked."Porque Ingrid me va a invitar a una cita y hace mucho que no la tenemos!!!(Because Ingrid is going to invite me on a date and we haven't had one in a long time!!!)" i replied, she smiled at me and then start to do the drill we were meant to be doing.

finally training was done and i could get home and have a shower and have my date with ingrid."¿Por qué tienes tanta prisa?( why are you in such a rush?)" jenni asked me, i sped to pack everything up."ingrid me esta sacando(ingrid is taking me out)" jenni stared at me in awe."¡Mi pequeña niña está creciendo!( my little girl is growing up!)" i groaned,"Tengo 24 años, Jenni, soy una mujer adulta desde hace al menos 6 años.(I'm 24 years old, Jenni, and I've been an adult woman for at least 6 years.)" i said as i walked to my car to see ingrid there on her phone waiting for me. i opened the car and she looked up smiled at me."hei pen jente, er du klar til å gå?(hello pretty girl,are you ready?)" ingrid speaks to me in norwegian even tho i cant speaking it. i just kinda stared."que?(what?)" i asked, she laugh and repeated it but in spanish. i nodded my head and got in the car and drove home.

once we got home i had a shower and got change in a tight black dress and must i say i look amazing(self confidence baby!!!). i came out and saw ingrid in the same dress but in red, seems like we had the idea."vamos(lets go)" she said and she drove us to a nice fancy restaurant. once we ate at the restaurant, we had a walk on the beach and stopped to look at the stars for a bit."Ellas son tan bonitas(they are so pretty)" i said," valeria garcia" i turned to look at her and she was on one knee, i was shocked."¿Me convertirás en la mujer más afortunada del universo y te casarás conmigo?(Will you make me the luckiest woman in the universe and marry me?)".i was crying, my girlfriend, is now gonna be my wife."si(yes)" i said as tears ran down my face. she stood up and put the ring on my finger and picked me up.