charli grant- surprise!!!

charli grant x english spurs reader (lizzie dune)

i think you can guess where this is going but also dont forget to request because tomorrow i will be doing lots and on friday and monday, then i can only do them on wednesday, thursday and friday and maybe the odd day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charli's POV

Today i'm going to london to sign for spurs, it hasn't been announced yet which is good because other wise i cant surprise my girlfriend lizzie, we're been dating for over a year now, we met through sam, as she use to play for chelsea, with her but then she moved but they keep incontact still.

I just got of the plane and sam said she would pick me up and take me to lizzie's cause she wants to see her as well and then i sign my contract. Lizzie knows that sam is coming just not me so this is going to be exciting.

Lizzie POV

I'm starting to clean my house as for some reason sam is coming over, i'm not mad about it just confused she said she has a surprise for me and i don'tr know what it is, it could be something like a necklace or a banana, but thats just how she is.

Sam POV

"Come on kristie we need to pick up charli from the airport and i don't want to drive!" i shouted at my fiance to hurry up. she finally ran down and we got in the car and drove to the airport. "hey charli" i said, she looked kinda nervous, but she is going to sign a contract with spurs the worst team in the league. "Come on lets go to the car and go to lizzie's house. "What if she doesn't let me stay there? What if she's mad?" charli keeps on questioning. " she won't be and even if she is you can stay with us" i say.

Lizzie POV

i just finished cleaning the house and head the door bell go, crap their already here. i rushed to the front door and open it, my jaw literally drops.

Charli POV

"surprise!!" i say, i drop my bags as she jumps on me. "What are you doing here?" she asks." umm, well, i'm signing a contract with spurs." she looks at me and screams. "you're joining spurs!!!". if i'm honest i've never seen her happier. ""ye also can i stay here, i don't have anywhere to stay." i ask. "of course you can stay" i go in and she takes me to my room and sam and kristie leave. "I'm so happy you're here." she said while hugging me, she had tears in her eyes. "i had miss you, dearly", i smile at her words then we get ready to go to the spurs training ground for me to sign the contract.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------holy moly, i have 20+ requests to do in the next couple of day so, i'm very sorry if they take a long time as i'm back at school tuesday and will have limited time to do everything and i still have a lot of homework to do, so if you have any requests just be prepared to wait a long time.

i hope you have a fantastic day and dont forget to eat an drink!!

love lily xx