German team- Don't even

German women's national team x younger reader

this was a request from the google form so please use that because i will be able to see them easier and it's easier to keep track.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe it i'm making my debut for germany today against norway (i don't actually know if they have played against each other), i finally got a call up for friendlies for the senior team at 17 which is quite young however that just means i get more chances to go to better and more competitive matches like the euros and the world cup. We are all on the bus still going to the stadium and i'm currently sitting next to giulia and opposite lena and jules, two players i can become friends with. The bus stops and we all grab our stuff and we leave the bus, we walk to the changing rooms and get changed into the kits and have a quick team talk by our captain alex. "Girls dont forget this might just be a friendly but its still a important game to win and today adele is making her debut for the senior team so lets make it count and good luck adele." alex says and hugs me as she finishes off. Everyone cheers and hugs me and then the bench leaves and the starting line gets in position.   

The whistle goes and norway start with the ball, we only get a couple of chances but none them went it and in the 32 minute caro form the norwegian side scored and we were done but 0:1 at half time. We go to the changing room and alex gives another speech about not giving up and we still have another half, there was 2 changes lina off for jules and lea off for klara. i was still on thank god. we walk onto the pitch and we start with the  ball. we start really good but nothing happens till i get the ball and start to run to the goal as i got closer everyone in the crowd it cheering and then just as i'm about to kick the ball i felt my feet get knocked out and i fall to the ground while holding my ankle, it hurt so much. i can hear the whole team argue with the ref especially lena and alex i wouldn't be surprised if lena got a yellow. "Hey  are you ok?"jules asks, as she is more of a calm person then one to argue with the ref. " ye, i think there will just be a bruise hopefully" i replied as the medic team over to check, i then hear lena scream don't even to one of the norwegian players ,who i recognized as ingrid, she then pushed ingrid harshly and gets a yellow. "oh my god lena! of course it was her that got the yellow." i say as i stand up and then tell the medic i can carry on, the players who tackled me got a red for the tackle and trying to push lena. "hey are you sure you can carry on?" alex asks as she comes over with the ref, i reply with a nod.

Later one we get a penalty and alex says i should take it and that's what i do and i scored and not long after alex scores from an assist from me, what a debut. the game ends and we celebrate with the fans and the go back to the changing rooms, i check my phone and see a lot of messages from my team mates at bayern, most from georgia. i turn of my phone as alex comes and sits next to me. "well done, you out did your self."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M ALIVE!!!! i hope you liked it and don't forget to eat and drink.

Love Lily