laia alexandri- i'm sorry

laia alexandri x spanish city player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe it, I got called up for the spanish women's national team world cup squad . I haven't been up for selection since the euros however I don't know if I should agree to it, I think about it for a second then agree to go, this could be the only chance I get. But I also knew that my girlfriend laia won't get called up because jorge would want the players that haven't been up for selection because they are the 'best', but I don't agree because laia is one of the best I have ever met.

"Hey." I said to laia carefully not wanting to upset her with the news of me going to the world cup. But from the way my voice cracked I knew she knew. "Listen, I took the offer and I'm sorry." I said to her, she turned to look at me and replied "I know you did, I would of done the same." she had tears in her eyes, so I decided to hug her. She hugged me and started to cry. I felt bad that I chose to go to the world cup. "How about we go to the cat cafe down the street." I asked her, she looked up and nodded her head. We got up and headed out the door and down the street to the cat cafe, it's one of the best in manchester. It's by far my fav in england and I've been to loads with laia, when ever we go to away games me and laia go to the closest cat cafe and if there isn't one we just go a random cafe.

We arrive at the cafe and go to a table and order two hot chocolates, not long after arriving one of the fluffy white cats jump on top of laia and she starts to stroke her and gave her some treats. A black cat jumps on me and tries to drink my drink but I push it away. We finish our drinks and go to a ice cream place and buy two ice creams, I got mint and she got strawberry. She were walking around while eating the ice cream and then went home to watch a movie.

When we got home, I ordered a pizza and we sat down and carried on watching elite( It's a good series) we were currently on series 3, the pizza finally arrived and we sat down and began to eat it. Not after long, we head to bed and carry on watching elite then went to beed around 3 in the morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I know it's a short chapter but I have so much to do. Have a fantastic day and don't forget to eat and drink. omg i have 55 notifications and like 20 more requests i'm gonna be busy, jesus.

Love Lily xx