katrina gorry- harper

katrina gorry x aus! reader (elane)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katrina POV

i woke up and went to harper's bed only to see she wasn't there. i start to look all over the room trying to find her but she wasn't there. i ran out the room and went to kyra and charli's room to ask if harper was there but they said no and asked why so i replied by saying she isnt in our room. "i don't know where she is" i say. "would she be with elane?" kyra asked. "that's the thing, she isn't in our room ages!" i replied clearly getting more panicked. "hey what's going on?" asked my wife elane. "is harper with you?" i asked quickly, she replied by saying no. "harper ism't in her room?" elane asked, i shook my head.

now me, elane, kyra and charli and looking everywhere, we also got sam, alanna and macca to help us. "mini how about you go back to your room with elane and we will all go and find her" sam said, i tried to speak but elane started to pull me to the room.

Elane POV

i take mini to the room and take her to the bed and lay her on me, i started to hum and play with her hair. after a while she fell asleep on me.

Kyra POV

me and charli were trying to find harper, it wasn't going well till we heard let it go, harper's favourite song. we started to run to the dinning room and we saw tony with harper and her listening to let it go.tony looked at us and said by any chance are you looking for harper or down for breakfast. we looked at him and sat down at the table. charli got her phone out and texted the group chat saying we found harper with tony at the dinning hall.

Elane POV

my phone went off and i checked my phone and turns out that kyra and charli found harper with tony in the dinning hall. i woke up mini and decided to tell her they found harper. we went to the dinning room and harper saw us. "mummy, mama" she got of tony's lap and ran to us, mini picked her up and scolded her for running away.

everyone was up and in the dinning hall, i was on a table with mini, harper, macca and alanna we were all tired from looking for harper. what a day it has been and it's only 7 am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i have so much to do!!! this is going to be a long day.

Have a fantastic day and don't forget to eat and drink.

love lily xx