alanna kennedy-you did it baby!

Alanna kennedy x aus!reader

This is based from the world cup when australia took on france in penalties.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was all up to me. i had to take the penalty if i score we go to the semi against england, if i miss we carry on. macca came up to me and handed me the ball. "Don't over work your self. you can do this!" she told me as alanna came to me and gave me a quick but gentle hug and whispered in my ear," show what you've got!". i gave her a warm smile and placed the ball down on the ground.

It felt like ages before the ref blew the whistle, but when she finally did i did what alanna told me to do and that was to show them what i got. it felt like slow emotion as the ball seems to go in past the tips of the goal keeps fingers but then she hit it out of the net. "That's in!"Sam shouts. one of the french players says that it isn't and it goes on for a solid 5 minutes. I feel someone hug me from behind, i could tell it was alanna just by her touch. "Don't worry about it, the ref is going to VAR. "

We waited for what felt like ages. The ref comes back and calls me and the goalkeeper over. as we walk over i see tony looking worried for what is might be." i've looked at VAR and we have decided that the penalty is in and that australia are going to the semi-final against england. I hear everyone jump up and start screaming, the matildas have made history for australia. I started to sprint back to the group and jump on sam's back. everyone is singing strawberry kisses and even if we don't make it to the finales this is by far going to be the best world cup ever.

we are all on the coach back to the hotel. i sat next to alanna and slowly started to fall asleep as she was combing her hand in my hair while humming. not long after i fell asleep i hear tony shout go have a shower and go to bed and dont forget about training tomorrow at 8am. everyone groans including me."toonnnyyy!!!!!!" sam shouts, he turns around and gives her a 'mum' stare we all laugh as sam back of back to talking to ellie.

As we go back to the hotel room which i stay with alanna, i start to get unchanged and have a quick shower. after the shower i go back into the room with a towl on and see alanna, i smile and quickly grab one of her jumper and get change. " i guess i'm not going to get that one back either." she said as she smirked. i turned around and said no. once i got change i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then past alanna as she went it the shower. i sat on the bed and went onto instagram and saw so many post saying how good i was. i still can't believe I scored the finale penalty. I didn't notice when alanna came back into the room till i feel the bed fall down a bit and she cuddles into me. i put my phone down as she says" you did it baby" i replied saying" i couldn't of done it without my biggest supporter." she smile at me."harper" i finished off the sentence. she stares at me and pouts. i laugh," and you i guess"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you so much for reading and so sorry for not posting as i had a lot of homework to do however its the feb half term next week and hopefully i get time to do more, also please dont forget to request on any of my chapter.

have a fantastic day and don't forget to eat and drink!!!!

love like xx