mapi leon- Euros

mapi leon x spanish player(sophia torres)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOPHIA POV

The last game before the euros, barcelona vs sporting huelva. I'm lucky that I got called up for the euros with my girlfriend mapi, I've never been called up because at the last euros i had a family problem and had to leave before it started. I'm in the starting line up in front of mapi and behind aitana. Alexia leds us out to the pitch and we get ready. The whistle goes and we start with the ball alexia passes to me and i pass to frido. 

Nothing really happened till the 25th min when emily dolan scored an own goal, you go to feel bad for her, however 7 min later mapi scores and jump on to of her. "vamos!!(lets go!)" i say as she holds me up. After that goal nothing happens till the 73 min when ana-maria scores and we are up by 3 not long after claudia scores a banger and then after that lieke scores. Its the 90 min and i have the ball and running to the goal just when i'm about to hit the ball my feet get taken out from behind me and i land directly on my left knee. 

MAPI POV

I watch as sophia land on her knee and you could here her scream, i ran over to her and sat bu her side while alexia called the medic team, by this point half of the team is here, everyone on the bench is stood up shocked and the other player got a red card. The medic team get here and take her of the pitch on a stretcher and patri goes on, 3 minutes later alexia scores and dedicates it to her. The match end with us winning 6:1. I ran of the pitch and went straight to the medic room as i walk in i can see her crying. "Lo hice, me rompí el ACL(i did it, i've torn my acl)" she says while still crying, i stare at her. She cant play at the euros again. i whispered in her ear just some encouragement, she grabbed a pair of crutches and we walked outside to greet the fans. alexia comes over and i leave them be. 

SOPHIA POV

"se me acabaron los euros.(i'm out of the euros)" i say to alexia, she gives me a tight hug. "Podríamos preguntarle a jorge si aún puedes quedarte en el hotel y estar en los juegos para recibir apoyo moral.(We could ask Jorge if you can still stay at the hotel and be at the games for moral support)" she says, i nod my head and made my way back to the coach. 

EUROS 2022

I was aloud to be at the euros even though i cant play but as alexia said i'm being moral support. (Alexia doesn't tear her acl in the story bc i say so) We currently playing england it's not looking well its the 90 min and we are losing. 

The final whistle went and we lost the euros in the quarter final but the team did so well, i grab my crutches and start to walk over to mapi, i get over to her and try to hug her as best as i can with the crutches. We all went into a circle and said some nice things to each other. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's finally the holiday and i have two weeks of and hopefully be able to post so much more but we will see.