celin bizet- tiktok

celine bizet x spurs player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and celin were chosen to do a tiktok for the wsl, I'm so excited i've never done one of these. "omg, is that a mini mike" i said as we walk over to admin,"yep" they replied, i looked over to celin and we were both so excited, ok lets start.

"things that start with the letter s" lets get started

" a 4 letter word that begins with s" the media guy say.

"snake" i replied but then realized it was a 5 letter word, "wait no that's 5"

"4 or 5" celin asked cause i got her confused, "4"

"ohhh spurs" she asked

"thats 5 celin, ummmm snap?" i said and i got the first point. "yesss, lets go one point to be zero to celin." she stares at me and shakes her head with disapproval.

"country beginning with the letter s"

"slllloooovenia" she says slowly. i think for a bit and realized that she is right. thats one point to her and none to be. 1:1.

" a spurs player that last name begins with a s" thats i hard one, i was thinking.

"spencer, SPENCER" she shouts, i stared at her scared cause that was so load in the mini mike.

"calm down" i replied, while hitting the mike a bit.

"finish the brand name marks and s"

"spencers" i said as quickly as i can. "i love that shop, its the best" i replied while staring down at the camera.

"what's that" i stare at her in schock.

"you know that" i said

" no i don't, what are you on about" she replied back.

"animal begging with s"

"snake" she says

"dam that was fast" i said

"something you find a lot on the beach"

"sand" i replied.

" a girls name begging with the letter s"

"seline" we both said and bust out laughing.

"thats a draw surely" she asked the media guy replied yes and the game was over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------that's another one.

have a fantastic day and don't forget to eat and drink.

love lily xx