hayley raso- yellow ribbons

hayley raso x aus!reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World cup quarter finales and i had to sit in the stands with tony and harper because i got injured and can't play this game, which is devastating but oh well not much i can do. I sat with harper and she had some face paint on that i did before the game she is watching mini, her mum, "hayley!" she said out of no where i looked up and hayley my wife was weaving at us, she had ribbons in her hair so it was easier for us to see her well mostly me. 

The game had start and harper was really enjoying seeing hayley with the yellow ribbons, every time she saw hayley she would say hay hay which is the nickname she gave her, it was so cute and adorable. Not long after it was half time and tony aloud me and harper to go to the changing rooms and thats what we did. harper went start to mini and i went start to hayley. "hey hayles" i said to her. "hey babe, do you like the ribbons." she asked, as a reply i nodded my head and sat down next to her and laid my head on her shoulder. while tony was talking, hayley was playing with my hair and it was very relaxing. But that had to stop because me and harper had to go back to the bench and we sat down and started to cheer for everyone. 

"hay hay's back out" harper said, i looked up. "ye she is harper" and i started to tickle her and she was laughing hysterically, tony turned around and just kinda stared at us for a bit and put his thumbs up and turned back around, we both burst out laughing. Not long after we had to go to penalties and it was so long, it kept on going till courtnee vine and did it she scored and sent us to the semi-finals the first time australia has ever been to a semi-finale! I let harper go and we both run to the pitch, i run to hayley and jump on her and she pins me around. " you did it!" i said to her. " we did it" "how" "without your goal from the last game we wouldn't even be in the quarter finales" she replied and we started to walk around the pitch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

That's the last one for today but there will be more tuesday i promise. i hope you like it and don't forget to eat and drink.