daan van de donk x ellie carpenter- lover

daan van de donk x ellie carpenter!!!

this will be based of there engagement 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie POV

Daan decided to wake me up at 7 am and said we have a fun day planned for the new year! "ellie, also don't forget to wear a swim suit underneath." she said as she smiled at me. I looked confused. "We are going to the beach later that's why.""oh!" i replied. I went into our shared closet and picked out a nice dress and a swim suit to wear underneath. I got changed and walked out to put some make up on.

Daan POV

I walk out the bathroom to see Ellie putting some make up on, she looked absolutely stunning.Today i decided I was going to propose to her, I love her, she is my everything." you look amazing!" i said, she turned around and blushed." so do you." she replied. I smiled even more then i thought was possible. "Are you ready?" i asked. She nodded."Let's go!"

We walked out of the house and I walked her to a small cosy local ice cream shop. We sat down and ordered, i ordered chocolate and Ellie ordered vanilla. We sat down and talked about our first match back. "Come on!" I said as i collected our stuff."Where we are going now?" she asked."Some where down the street and new cafe opened and i think you might like it.". We began to walk out the door and down to the cafe.

Ellie POV

As we got closer to the cafe, i noticed it was a cat cafe, i turned to stare at her. I've always wanted to go to a cat cafe, sit with all the cats and drink tea or coffee or hot chocolate. The perfect date. "DAAN!!!!!!!!" I shouted, and got a couple of weird looks but who cares! "yes?" she replied. I kissed her on the cheek and ran to the cafe. "bonjour, avez-vous une réservation?(hello, do you have a reservation?)" the women asked."oui, cela devrait être sous le nom de famille van de donk.(yes, it should be under the surname van de donk.)" daan replied, the waitress took us to a private table with cats everywhere. There where so many! I was in cat heaven.

Daan POV

We had been at the cat cafe for 4 hours somehow, so now it was time. "Ellie come on it time to go to the beach." she gave me the puppy eyes, and i shook my head."Ellie we have been here for 4 hours!" she frowned. We left the cafe and got in our swim suits and layed in the sand, it was relaxing. It was 30 minutes till midnight.

Elliev POV 

We were all counting down the time till midnight!! 

10

I can't wait.

9

Daan POV

It's almost time!

8

7

Ellie POV

I can't wait for the new year with daan.

6

5

4

Daan POV

3

2

1

Ellie POV

"Happy new year!" I screamed and  and turned to Daan. She was on one knee, oh my god!" Ellie will you make me the happiest girl in the world and marry me?" she asked, i was crying at this point."YES, YES, YES!" i replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I hope you liked the oneshot and don't forget to request and vote. Have a fantastic day and don't forget to eat and drink.

love lily xx