katie mccabe- i'm not surprised anymore

katie mccabe x reader

also dont forget to request because tomorrow i will be doing lots and on friday and monday, then i can only do them on wednesday, thursday and friday and maybe the odd day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man city vs arsenal, it's going to be a rough game, especially when katie mccard is going to come out. "katie whatever you do, no yellow card. ok?" i tell her, she nods slowly so i give her a mother stare. "katie" i say sternly. "yes mum i won't get any yellow cards" she replies, i stare at her before i walk out to go to the front of the line, as jonas decided i would be captain today. we all walk out to the pitch and make a huddle. "whatever you do, remember we need to score and win, arsenal on 3, 1, 2,3" we all screamed arsenal and went to our positions. the whistle and we all start to get more focused.

20 minutes in and frida gets a yellow card for a bad tackle, not long after chloe kelly from man city and lia walti get a yellow card. seems like this ref is going to be hard on us, i wont be surprised if katie gets a yellow. the game carries on till half time and already 5 people have a yellow and one is not katie surprising. we walked to the changing rooms and jonas all gave a talk, and said that we need to score a goal and no more yellow cards. "guys what ever the other side dose don't let it affect you, and don't forget to get that ball in the goal." i told them and we all screamed arsenal and walked out.

as the game started, the tackles got worse with another 2 yellow card to me and alex greenwood. i got the ball and ran to the goal and just as the ball left my foot, i get tackled by alex. i was in so much pain and i grabbed my ankle. alex ended up with getting another yellow card which is meant she if of the pitch. "jesus where's katie?" i asked clearly worried that the irish girl will get a yellow. "i'm here love" katie says. thank god she isn't arguing with the ref like usual." do you need to come off" the ref asked, i replied by saying say no it's fine, i get up from the floor and we carry on the game. "are you sure?" katie asked, i nodded my head and everything carried on.

the game carried on and everything was all right, we had a penalty and scored from it. it was the 90 minute and we get a through in, katie takes it but chloe kelly is getting closer than she should be. katie was getting more frustrated. chloe was getting closer so katie decided to hit her in the face with the ball, the whistle goes and the ref goes to katie and gives her a red card. i run up to the ref and said was just a yellow not a red but the ref wouldn't listen.

the game had ended and i went to katie. " i'm not surprised anymore" i said as she looks up at me and smiles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thats for reading and don't forget to vote, have a fantastic day and don't forget to eat and drink.

love lily xx