georgia stanway- tattoos

georgia stanway x german reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's mine and georgia's one year anniversary and i decided to take her to my favorite tattoo artist, something me and her have both in common is we love getting tattoos and i fought we could get matching ones. "morgen liebe(morning love)!" i said to her as her eyes fluttered open, she groaned and turned around so her face was in her pillow. i laughed at her movements. i got up and went downstairs to make pancakes for breakfast. i finished making then when two strong arms went around my waist and hugged me. "you finally awake" i asked in english because it would be easier for her to understand. "i need coffee and then i will" she replied and then left to make herself and me some coffee. we sat down and eat the pancakes together. "got any planes to day?" i ask her and she replied with a shake of her head and carried on eating. "good because now you do, be ready by 12 and then we will be going out" she looked at me and smiled. god i'm lucky.

It's 12 o'clock now and me and georgia and getting into the car to get some lunch first before getting the tattoo's. We walk to the cafe and order food and drinks. "so what are we doing after this?" she asked as she munched her toastie. "wait and find out" she frowned at my answer clearly not liking it. The food finally arrived and we were eating whilst talking about are next match against arsenal, she would get to see some of her england team mates and they all decided that after the match they would all go, she asked me if i wanted to go but i replied by saying no as it wasn't my place to be there. we finished eating and stood up to leave. "now can you tell me where we are going?" she asked while giving me the puppy dog eyes and as much as i wanted to give in to her and gorgeous eyes, i couldn't cause it was a surprise. "no but before the big surprise we are going to get ice cream." i say and she sends me a nod of acknowledgement and then we left and started to go to the beach of the ice cream. i got vanilla and she got chocolate. once we finished i turned to her. "so you know adam." i say ro her. "yes my fav tattoo artist. why?" she asked. "well i might of booked an appointment with him for today." she turns to me and starts jumping around while saying thank you, we walked over to the shop and walked in "ahh my fav footballers" adam saying as he notices us.

We finally got the tattoos done and they were matching hearts.

Teja.ladd18

ladd18