ona batlle- world cup!!

ona batlle x espanol reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The final whistle went, we had done it spain were women's world cup champions. It felt like time had just stopped. i ran onto the pitch and jumped on my girlfriend ona. she had just signed for barca again and i'm so happy. "lo hicimos si bebe!( we did i baby!)"i said as i cried into her shoulder. "Si la hicimos!(yes we did!)" she replied spinning me around into circles till i fell off. We were all celebrating and went to other people (in this story ona doesn't go to lucy as much i loved them at the world cup but for the plot no) i went over to cata and jumped on her back. Me cata and laia decided to go to the net where olga scored and get a pair of scissors to cut the net because why not. " cata por favor mi voy en tu espalda?(cata please may i go on your back?) i asked "si" she replied and i jumped on her back to get to the top of the net. once i got two pieces of the net i got of cata's back and went back over to ona who was with jenni and alexia, "hola chicas hermosas(hello beautiful girls)" i say to them and gave ona the piece on net. she smiled at me "gracias(thank you)" she says to me and i turned to alexia and jenni. "Entonces, después de celebrar con los fanáticos, iremos al hotel a cambiarnos y luego iremos al pub de la calle para emborracharnos y luego iremos a la cama como a las 2 de la mañana.(So after celebrating with the fans, we'll go to the hotel to change and then we'll go to the pub down the street to get drunk and then we'll go to bed at like 2 in the morning.)" jenni says to us all and then looks at me and ona and says "para que ustedes dos puedan divertirse más tarde(so you two can have some fun)" she carried on. i stare at her and then leave to go to ester and hug her. "hola" she says. "Hola" we stay in the hug for a couple of seconds and then start a conversation before we had to stop to get our medals.

We're getting our medals and it was my term and i grabbed my medal and went to stand next to ona and in front of alexia, she gives me a hug and then we turn our attention to jenni as she gets kissed, she walks away looking slightly uncomfortable. i look at ona and she looks at me. he had to ruin the moment, he always did. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what luis rubiales did to jenni and i wont take any hate that goes to her. oh and i'm alive dont worry i've had so much homework and tests and still have one more but oh well.  i hope ypu like it and don't forget to eat and drink. 

Love Lily xx