vicky losada- why'd you leave

vicky losada x city player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason Gareth made us go to the meeting room for a meeting, I wonder why because It's the end of the season and nothing hasn't happened. We all sit down and I notice that vicky my girlfriends wasn't there, she could just be late. "Girls we have some very sad news." he started of. For some reason I have a feeling it has something to do with vicky, I just have that feeling. "I have to announce that Vicky losada will be leaving city and will be joining  brighton and hove albion." I feel like I can't breathe my whole world feels like it will collapse. " are you ok?" laia asks, I shook my head and leave the meeting room vicky looks at me and follows me out. I start to cry and i feels arms rap around me. "I'm sorry, they won't give me a new contract" she said. "why'd you have to leave" i cried out. she started to run her hands through my hair and try and calm me down. "Let's go somewhere private" she take us to the changing rooms that aren't in use. 

"I'm sorry, I have to, there is no choice" she said. "Let's go out for my last day." she said, I nodded my head and we headed to the car. We arrive to the car and get in she put my fav song and takes us to a restaurant, it was a nice one, the one we went for our first date. It was amazing, we arrived home and she asked me to help her pack. We were in our room and packing, once she finished packing we left the house and went to mcdonalds. We both shared a box of 20 chicken nuggets, and large chips, it was nice I must admit. However the day was coming to the end and we had to come home. We got home and went to bed while watching the maze runner trilogy.

I woke and noticed that vicky wasn't there, then there was a nock on my door and a head pocked out, it was vicky. "Hey." she said, I smiled. "I made breakfast, your fav." "but it's your last day not mine." I replied she shrugged. "Yea but you need it more than i do." she said. She sat down and we had the pancakes together with strawberries. It was a nice breakfast but then it will be the last for a long time. We finished up and i packed the car up with her stuff and i drove her to the station, we got to the station and her train was there so she and to leave i gave her a good bye kiss and left, i watched her get on the train and she waved to me and then got on.  All i know is that i'm going to miss her dearly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry if its short but i'm kinda busy so ye, however i'm on a roll, i have like 5 half done and 4 with a starter there is just a don't know yet but i'm doing well. Have a fantastic day and don't forget to eat and drink.

Love lily xx