lauren hemp- speedy

lauren hemp x united reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

United vs City a derby, it can be good for us or bad it depends on who plays for city. Today i have to play against my girlfriend lauren. We've been dating for 3 years now and its been amazing. The best decision i have ever made. We start to line up and i was behind katie zelem and opposite hempo, "hello hempo" i said to her. "hey babe" she said. We started to walk out and the game started. 

I had the ball and started to run to the goal and i was so close and then my feet gets took out from behind me. i had been tackled by bunny shaw. she ended up getting a yellow and we got a penalty. We decided that i should take the penalty and that's what i did. I stood there and waited for the whistle, not long after the whistle goes and i run to the ball and score. Everyone ran to me and we celebrated for a bit before the  game had to start again. 

 Once the started the game got more aggressive than before, but not long after the half time whistle went are we were in the changing rooms, i sat next to toone and russo. Marc was going over more strategies for the next half and said that there will be 2 subs. The game start again and we were pretty strong but somehow yui got through our defense and scored in the 55 minute. Not long after lauren was running down the wing and got she was speedy, i couldn't keep up with her and it was awful. I couldn't keep my breath and then she got closer enough to the goal that she scored and now we are losing 2:1 to city. After she scored she came up to me, "couldn't keep up could you?" she said. "how could i speedy" it was the nickname i gave her when we first played against each other.  

Not long after lauren had the ball again and i was running after her once again and it was awful, i hated it. Once again she got close to the goal and scored. but not long after i got subbed of for millie turner, so now she has to run against speedy. The final whistle went it was 3:1 to city, it wasn't out best but oh well. Lauren came up to me, "hey good game and that penalty was amazing" she said to me as she hugged me. " thanks, same with your goals, they were amazing as well" i replied. we both went to the changing rooms and got ready and then went to the car.

Once we got we ordered a pizza and sat down and watch tv.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That's another one and have a fantastic day and don't forget to eat and drink.

Love Lily xx