ona batlle- my fav manchester utd player

ona batlle x spanish man city player

so i might or might not be making a whole story on this, but i will keep you updated!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was my fav type of day, a manchester derby!!! I would be playing against my girlfriend ona, but for today she is my enemy. We've been dating for about a year now and we are both leaving manchester in the summer to go to barca again our home. I was in the changing room singing with alanna and ellie to rise the hope up and its for sure working. "FREE FROM DESIRE,!" we've been screaming this for a solid 10 minutes now. "ok, you done now? we have to get on the pitch." bunny asked while laughing. "Come on spanish girl" chloe said. i walked with her as i'm in the starting line today!! 

"Don't forget to not go easy on your spanish friends." chloe said to me. "hey what about laia and lelia, are you going to say that to them or just me?" i questioned, she looked at me. " true but their not dating someone from the other team""touche" i said. We walked to the field and got into our spots ready for the game to start." hola amor!(hello, love!)" i said to ona, " hola, bebe( hello, baby)" i smiled at her. the whistle went and we started. we had the ball first and had a couple of shots but none went in until bunny scored in the 24 minute. i screamed and jumped on her screamed lets go. everyone one was screaming but we had to start again. Then the whistle went and it was half time, we all went in happy that we have a lead on them. " well done everyone and don't forget this is a derby so everything gets more aggressive from here!" bunny said and we all cheered. once the 2rd half started, bunny was right it was so much more aggressive. Everything was fine until alanna did a bad tackle and united got a penalty and scored." come on everyone!!" i screamed. the game stayed 1:1 till the 90+4 minute, but then i scored and the game ended." Lets go my fav spanish girl" lauren said. Once i had got changed, i left the changing rooms and went to the car where ona is. "hola mi hombre favorito chica unida. Que partido, triste que ganamos.( hello my favorite man united girl. what a game, sad we won.")

she stared at me and i smiled. "vamos(lets go)" she said, we got in the car and went home, once we got home, i had a shower and then got in bed and made a quick instagram post.  

Elérojo16

❤️ liked by alexiaputellas and 569000 more
Great win for man city! Manchester is blue!!

alexiaputellas well done elé❤️
Onabatlle I'm still mad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I don't know why the pics aren't working but oh well. i hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to request and vote. i hope you have a fantastic day and don't forget to drink and eat.

love lily xx