SIX

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 20June

Nina Simmons, 20
June

"Who bought you det chain you had on, on yo story?" Sincere asked as soon as he sat down.

"So you not even gone acknowledge me Sincere? And how the fuck you see my story?"

"I got phones nigga answer my question."

"My daddy bought it for me." She shrugged but he already knew the truth. "Wrong answer"

"You think imma lie about a gift my dad bought me? Nobody gotta lie to you Sincere."

"Tell da truth, imma give you one more time to tell me da truth Nina. Who bought da chain?"

Tink took a deep breath as she looked around before answering him. "Ricky" She mumbled making sure she didn't look him in his eyes.

"Speak up n look at me when we havin' a conversation Nina."

"Ricky got it for me." She responded while they looked each other in the eyes. "Why?"

"Honestly I don't know. He just got it to be nice Sincere."

"He ain't yo nigga you shouldn't be acceptin' no fuckin' gifts from him. Then you onna date in public wit da nigga mane I can't believe you."

"I accepted gifts from you and you're not my nigga either Sincere so really you can chill. What I do is my business. If you weren't so worried about me then you wouldn't even know all that."

"Oh it's like det?" He chuckled as he sat back in his seat. "It's been like that."

"So y'all fucked?" Sincere questioned while tapping his finger on the table. "No but he gave me head and that was it. I didn't wanna tell you but you want the truth so I'm telling you."

Sincere put his head down and a few seconds later she heard him sniffing. Once he picked his head up he wiped his face and stood up.

"Mane you just like these other hoes out here. On my mama i'm done witchu! How you gone break a promise you made to me? I wouldn't do no shit like det to you son!" Sincere fussed causing everyone to look at him.

As he continued to yell at her officers came over to detain him because he started flipping chairs all over the place.

"You a slut! Bitch I hope die I wish I never met you!" He yelled as they took him away.

Tink sat there embarrassed while everyone continued to look at her. She then got up and stormed outside to her car.

For some reason she felt really bad about what happened. She never thought she'd see him and definitely not over her.

"What?" Siya asked while looking at her. "I told him what happened because he asked about the chain. He started crying then he went crazy on me so they had to take him. I feel so bad Siya, I shoulda never did it."