FOURTEEN

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 21
September

After multiple negative pregnancy test Tink finally got a positive one. She couldn't believe her eyes so she covered her mouth in shock.

She wasn't going to tell Sincere until she went to the doctor to get their opinion but she knew he'd be excited as well.

Tink met a few friends at her internship a few months ago and had been hanging with them a lot lately.

Nun of them really knew each other so she hung out with them all at separate times. Siya was completely cut off at this point so she had to move on.

She did miss their friendship but she felt like Siya wasn't as good of a friend as she was. She'd always love Siya but it was best that they parted ways.

Hearing the house alarm beep she quickly cleaned the bathroom and hid the test and box in her closet.

Tink washed her hands with a smile on her face. Her smile quickly dropped when she heard Sincere coming down the hallway.

"Baby girl!"

"Yessss?" She asked while drying her hands. "I got somebody fa you to meet, come hea."

"Who?" She asked leaving the bathroom. Sincere had a baby in his hands so she looked at him with a funny look on her face. "Uhh bitch I know this not your kid."

"He not mine, watch yo mouth fa I fix you up. Dis my li nephew Dakota."

"Since when you had siblings?" She raised her eyebrows. "I don't, dis Max son. He just turned one a few days ago but I missed his party cause we was busy."

"Mmm hi Dakota, you so handsome." Tink smiled pinching his cheeks together causing him to giggle. "Lemme see"

When Tink put her arms out Dakota shook his head and hid his face in Sincere's shirt.

"Damn" Sincere laughed "Hey, Dakota, I know you want me. I just want a hug." She responded sitting beside Sincere on the bed.

"No!" He mugged "Fine" She rolled her eyes.

"What you was doin?" Sincere asked after kissing her lips. "Nun" She shrugged

"You was doin' some I just know you was. We finna go take him shoppin' so get ready."

"What about me?" She smiled "You know you a lock."

"Yea I knew that." Tink put a two piece set on with her Tory Burch sandals and bag to match. She wouldn't be.

"Shit fat" Sincere spoke slapping her butt. "Recoil go crazy I knowww!" Tink laughed

"All you do is play. You ready to go?"
"Yes sir"

The three of them left the house and got in the car and made their way to the mall.

Tink really wanted to tell him that she was pregnant but she decided not to because she wanted him to be surprised.

"You like them?" Sincere asked Dakota after trying a shoe on him. "Yeth" He clapped "That lisp" Tink died laughing.

"Chill on him." Sincere chuckled "What about these?" He pointed to another pair.

"No" Dakota shook his head. "Mane you tweaked out these fye. You still gettin' em ion care."

"Who is his mom? He looks so familiar now that I'm looking at him."

"You did ha hair before, she told me. Her name Kierra."

"Ohhh I remember her. She really made a baby with Max ugly ass?" Tink scrunched her face up.