FORTY-SEVEN

Baton Rouge

Sincere Davis, 24
November

"Any bitch that want my baby father need to know my baby bite bitches. You won't get far with her around."

"Ain't that right P?" Nina questioned recording the three of them. "AHHH!" Passion squealed, reaching for the phone.

"Exactlyyyy!" Nina cackled "Ain't no other bitches, get that fuck ass camera out our face." Sincere snapped as he slapped her phone out of her hand. "Damn nigga I was playing." Nina rolled her eyes grabbing her phone off the bed.

"Gone piss me off with that petty ass shit you keep tryna pull. Always bringing up another bitch."

"Chill, for real cause it was never that fucking deep Sincere."

Nina's phone began ringing so she answered for Zion and Kierra.

"Bitch let's get white girl wasted tonight I need a damn break!" Zion spoke "Aht aht! Nina got a family to take care of she can't come outside tonight." Sincere spoke

"Boy shut the hell up." Nina side eyed him. "Where y'all tryna go?" She asked

"Iono just somewhere that crazy bitch Siya can't find us at." Kierra suggested "She's not even allowed around us so I doubt she'll pop up. Lets do sip and paint or something. Y'all can come over here." Zion suggested

"I like that idea." Nina nodded "I don't, bye y'all." Sincere hung up on them then kissed Nina's cheek.

"Let's make our son instead bae." He suggested

"Passion is wide awake." She responded sounding very irritated. "Fuck you got an attitude for now?"

"Cause why would you hang up on them? I wanna hang with my friends for a few hours. Is that too much to ask for?"

"Yes. Yo mama onna way to come get her anyway."

"You asked her to come get Passion for what? She probably wants a break too Sin."

"Nigga she asked me cause you won't responding to her. Ian finna stop nobody from seeing her."

"You can calm down. I'll get her packed up and ready to go then."

Nina got up from the bed and grabbed Passion before going down the hall to Passion's room. She then sat her in her crib and packed her a bag with a few outfits to last her for the weekend.

After that she gave Passion a bath and got her dressed. By the time she was done Nina's mom was there waiting for her to come outside.

"I just gave her a bath, she's probably gonna go to sleep in the car. If she gives you a hard time just call and i'll come pick her up."

"Tink I have four kids I think I can handle her. I love you and i'll let you know when we make it home."

"Okay mama I love you too, drive safe." Nina kissed Passion's forehead then closed the door and went back inside the house.

Sincere was in the kitchen rolling a blunt at the counter. Nina decided to kiss up to him so he wouldn't be mad about her trying to leave.

"You love me?" Nina questioned after jumping on Sincere's back. "Yea I love you, you love me?"

"Of course I do. Imma just go for like three hours then imma come back, okay?"

"Mmhm have fun. If ian home when you get back don't call my phone onnat dumb shit Nina." Sincere responded as he put her down.

"I won't but when I say it's time to come home then bring your black ass home nigga. We both gone come back no later than 10pm."

"Ite bruh"