EIGHT

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 20
July

Tink watched Ricky call her phone but she ignored it. She was waiting on Sincere to call her for some reason when he already made it clear to her that they were done.

"Ughhh" She sighed flopping down on the couch.

"Flop yo big head ass down on my couch again imma bat you in yo head Nina!" Her mom yelled from the kitchen. "Sorry"

They all had really strong accents so whatever they said always sounded super aggressive when they really weren't trying to be.

Tink was always scared of her mom, she'd never try her. So whenever her mom fussed at her she was super apologetic or she did what her mom wanted her to do.

Marz stood at the top of the stairs crying. At first Tink ignored him because he needed to figure out how to come down on his own.

Once his crying went on for a few minutes she grew irritated with him. "Marz please mane dang!"

"Nina go see what he needs and get your lazy ass up."

"Okay mama" She rolled her eyes before getting up from the couch. When she got up there she tried picking Marz up but he ran to her room and sat by the bed.

"Dang my iPad ringing and ian even know." She spoke causing Marz to groan before he laid in his doggy bed. A smile came a cross her face as she quickly answered the call.

"I know what you did last weekend!" Sincere teased "What I do?"

"You let a nigga get det pussy after you promised me you wouldn't."

"I know but I swear I can explain Sincere."

"Damn... I was just jocin' you just snitched on yoself. Only thing I knew was you went outta town wit da nigga. Hope det shit was worth it Nina."

"Fuck" She mumbled "Are you mad?"

"Right now? Nah but when I get out I will be. I can't touch em cause i'm locked away. Da nigga can have his fun witchu. You simply just doin' what a hoe do so I can't een be mad at you li mama." Sincere chuckled

"I still love you though. Dis just taught me youn know how to keep yo word. You know damn well we gone be together when I get out so iono why you even started some up wit det nigga. I mean shit you young though so have you li fun I guess."

"I understand you mad but I don't like the name calling Sincere."

"Oh, i'm just in jail of course I would never disrespect you to your face."

"So when you get out and I beat yo ass ion wanna hear it."

"Ian worried. I got a question though."

"What's your question Sincere?" She sighed "Ite so boom, you celibate fa almost nine months, right? A nigga sweet talk yo ass one time n you fuck em. If I woulda knew you was det easy I woulda never did allis."

"You don't even know what you're talking about Sincere. I've been knowing him for a lil minute. We already had a lil situation going so it's not like he was a random ass nigga."

"See now if it was you? I woulda made you wait at LEAST three to four months maybe even longer." She added "Tell det shit to another gullible ass nigga. How yo doggy doin?"

"He's fine he just a damn crybaby. He always crying about something. I'll be glad when he grows out of that."

"You better stop lettin' him go outside by himself. He won't cheap n people steal Nina."