FORTY-EIGHT

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 22
November

Nina and Sincere met up with their friends to take the kids on a playdate at Chuck E. Cheese.

"Hey... do y'all want anything to eat or drink?" Kimmy asked causing Nina to look at everybody at the table. "Why are you over here? You can't be the only person at work."

"Look Nina, i'm just tryna do my job. Do y'all want something or not?" She asked again but this time she was irritated. "Watch your tone with my friend. I'll take some hot wings and two pepperoni pizza's though." Zion spoke

"And some more hot wigs." Sincere added "You shut up and don't talk. My man wants some hot wings." Nina looked up at her so she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not the one working a 9-5, you are so don't roll your eyes at me bitch!"

"Come on let's go take Passion to play cause ion got time tonight." Sincere suggested as he got up. He pulled Nina's hand so she would follow him then they went to find a game that would catch Passion's attention.

"This is colorful I know she'll like this." Nina pointed out. "Aye I know youn fuck with her but we got kids with us. Don't be doing shit like that when we with the kids. Ion want nun to happen to them."

"I hear you Sincere." She mumbled "I'm all about Nina. Nobody worried about Kimmy you see where she working. Not knocking her hustle or nun but I want my woman to come with more than this."

"She's literally a child she lied about her age. I was gonna tell you but I forgot and I was mad at you. She just turned 18 last week." Nina responded causing his mouth to drop. "Yea so next time you wanna go out and cheat make sure you know everything first."

"How you know she lied?" He questioned "Kierra found her parents on facebook one day." Nina shrugged

"Hold my baby." Sincere passed her the baby then pulled his pants up. He then looked around and saw Kimmy walking towards the bathrooms.

"Where you going bae?"
"Bathroom"

"Okay" She nodded

Once he got to the women's bathroom he opened the door and went inside. Sincere locked the door behind himself and made sure all of the stalls were empty.

"Kimmy" His voice echoed, causing her to get chills. "Yes?" Her voice trembled.

"Come out and talk to me." Sincere cracked his knuckles on both hands. "I- I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"You're gonna hurt me. I don't want you to hurt me Rambo." She responded "Ian giving you a choice so come out."

"No"

"5... 4... 3... you bet not let me get to one. You can't hide from me in here."

Kimmy took a deep breath and came out slowly. She looked at him and walked a little closer. Sincere snatched her up and put her against the wall.

"How old are you Kimmy? And don't fucking lie to me!" He whisper yelled. "I just turned 20."

"Wrong fucking answer." He slapped her in her face. Sincere grabbed her by her jaw and made her look at him. Kimmy's eyes got gloss making him feel bad.

His intentions were never to harm her but she really pissed him off.

"Kimmy imma ask you one more time and don't fucking lie. How old are you?"

"Rambo i'm only 18." She busted out crying. Sincere didn't know what to do or say at this point. He was stuck and disgusted in himself for even letting her give him head. "I'm so sorry I won't lie again I swear!"