NINETEEN

Baton Rouge

Sincere Davis, 23
October

"Damn nigga you hitting my back hard as fuck." Tink mugged pushing Sincere away from her. "My bad i'm just tryna help."

"Get out Sincere, I need some peace right now I don't feel good n you not making it better."

"Ite bruh" Tink took her bedroom shoe off and threw it at him, hitting him on his back. "Not your bro."

"Dets why you sick as a dog na." Sincere mumbled as he left the bathroom.

Sincere cut the tv on and plugged up his game so he could play with Cash and Max. Lately Tink had been having most of his time. He really didn't do things by himself or for himself anymore.

Once Tink finally came out the bathroom she got in bed. "You ite baby?"

"Get off the game." She responded lowly. "Gimme an hour baby I just got on."

"Ion care no more."

"Is you ite though? Like you need some real quick?" He asked looking back at her. "No"

"Ite"

An hour went by and even though Tink had fell asleep Sincere still got off the game. He had something important to do today so he was actually glad she was asleep at the moment.

Sincere crept out the room trying not to wake her up. He then went downstairs and put his phone in the cabinet because he didn't want to take it with him.

He then slipped his shoes on and left the house. Sincere made his way to his hideout to switch to his other car.

After he switched cars he went to his dad's house. Sincere had to let himself in because he knew his dad would call the police on him.

Sincere hung a rope he found in the garage from the balcony that overlooked the living room. He made sure it was tied tight enough for his dad to hang from.

While he waited on his dad to get home he wrote a note for him to read.

"Wassup pops" Sincere spoke as his dad came in the house. "Sincere what are you doing here? You know you're not allowed around me."

"Ion give a fuck. Allat shit you put me through, you really thought I won't gone come back fa yo ass?"

"I figured you moved on from the past. You already killed your mother so what more do you want?"

"I want you to life, dets what I want. Y'all muhfuckas did me wrong as hell. I gotta live wit allat trauma not y'all."

"Son i'm sorry. I'm a changed man now. I can't change the past but I can work on having a better future with you."

"Fuck allat. You snitch on me n made me go to jail. I hate you even more fa det. Maybe if you minded yo business I woulda spared yo ass. I got some fa you though so don't even worry about it."

"I'm not hanging myself Sincere." He shook his head as he backed away from him. "Nigga either det or imma blow yo fuckin' head off! You pick n do it quick before I pick fa you!"

Him and his dad begin fighting because he was trying to distract Sincere but it didn't really work. Sincere tried not to hit him because he wanted his death to look like a suicide.

"Okay, okay!" He panted as Sincere choked him out.

He made his dad stand on a chair and put the rope around his neck before giving him the note to read.

"Dear Sincere, if you were here right now this is what I would say to you. I can't take back what I did to you nor can I apologize. I was supposed to protect you and treat you how to be a man but instead I sold you just to get high."