TWENTY-ONE

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 21
October

"This so cute." Tink smiled as she looked at her makeup in the mirror. "Yes, you're so beautiful." The mua spoke as she took pictures.

"How much?"

"You're good, your boyfriend already paid me." She responded "Well i'll send you a tip."

"Okay"

Sincere sent Tink to get her hair, nails, and makeup done today but she didn't know why. She thought he was just taking her on a date or something so she didn't question him.

Getting her makeup done was the last thing she had to do before going back home to get dressed.

Sincere let her know he was outside so she left the suite to go outside to his car.

"Look at you." He smiled as she got in the car with him. "You so damn gorgeous baby."

"Thank you" She smiled "We don't got time to go back home so get inna back n put dis on real quick. Can't nobody see you." He spoke giving her the outfit her mom picked out for her.

"Okay...? What you up to Sincere?" She asked as she climbed in the back. "Ian up to nun. Just get dressed."

"Okay imma trust you."

After she got dressed she climbed back in the front seat and put her heels on.

"Damn" He coughed as she sprayed on her favorite perfume. "My bad" Tink responded before rolling down the window.

Tink's mom rented out a space to have a nice gender reveal. It was setup as a dinner because she didn't invite too many people.

After drinking for fifteen minutes he texted her mom letting her know they were outside.

"I always wanted to go to this restaurant. You finally taking me on a date, I love you bae."

"Fuck you mean finally like we don't do other shit?" He asked "Sincere you've never took me on a date before but you are now so it doesn't matter no more."

"Ion got time to go back n forth witchu." Sincere found a parking spot then got out to help her get out the car. "That's my mom's car... what the fuck is going on?" She asked

"Nigga stop lookin' at shit n just vibe." He laughed after shutting the door. "Ian gone say nothing else."

As they walked across the street Sincere held her hand and opened the door to the restaurant letting her go inside first.

"Go dis way." He pointed to the left. She walked to the left and came to another door which he opened for her also. "Surprise!" The guest yelled causing her to pause.

"Surprise what? What is it?" She asked "It's a gender reveal for us."

"Aww bae you planned this?" She pouted as she turned to look at him. "Yea, me n yo mom."

Tink hugged him and started crying on his shoulder. "I love you so much Sincere."

"I love you more baby. Come on so we can speak to everybody."

Tink spoke to all her guests then hugged her mom making sure to thank her also.

"Y'all so sneaky, I was tryna figure out why your car was outside. You shoulda hid that better."

"No you just nosey."

"I shoulda knew y'all was up to something when you begged to keep the gender. And who gone pay for all this?"