THIRTY-SEVEN

Baton Rouge

Jasiya Morris, 22June

Jasiya Morris, 22
June

"Why you so obsessed wimme?" Demir asked as he leaned on her car. "I'm not obsessed. You be leading me on in private then act like i'm crazy when we around other people. All you wanna do is fuck on me when you back in the city."

"And you gone let me too."

Since Nina was home and she usually had Sincere drive her around she was letting Demir drive her car.

He met up with Siya at Wingstop afttr he got himself something to eat.

"Whatever mane" She rolled her eyes. "How yo brother doin' though? Ian heard from em inna minute."

"He's fine" Siya shrugged "Ricky just like his peace. He wanna be alone all the time. I think he's depressed cause he can't play football no more."

"I would be too. Tell him I said to hit me back i'm tryna check up on em. Fuck you finna go wit dis lil ass dress on?"

"Me and my friend finna go out somewhere, why? You gone give me some money?" She asked, putting her hand out. "Tuhh- no!" Demir scoffed as he slapped her hand.

"Fuck you Demir."

"I'm fuckin' witchu. Imma send it when I go back inna car ian got my phone on me. What you doin' after?"

"Nothing, going home."

"Youn fuck wit ole dude nomo?"

"Who? Cash?" She chuckled "Yea"

Siya shrugged then Demir smacked his lips. He knew Siya got around but he didn't care because he wasn't trying to be with her. He only wanted a sexual relationship with her.

"Mane... Jasiya it's a yes or no question."

"A little bit. He be with his girl so ion really see him much unless they're into it. What that gotta do witchu and me though?"

"You know you fucked up fa doin' shit wit a nigga det got a girl right?"

"Don't you have a girl though?" She scrunched her face up at him. "Nah, I don't. Me n her ain't want the same shit for ourselves inna future so we went out separate ways. I wanna be here n she wanna be in North Carolina."

"Mmm well don't worry about what I do, okay? He obviously doesn't care about his relationship so why should I?"

"Cause as a grown woman I expect you to have some morals n shit but it's cool. Like you said, it ain't my business. Just hit me when you go inna crib for da night."