THIRTY-TWO

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 22
January

"Pack you a bag." Sincere spoke "Who you talking to?" Nina asked because he was on the phone.

"You" He responded still not giving her all of his attention. "For what?"

"Mmcht baby- just pack yo bag. You see i'm onna phone."

"I thought we were going out to dinner tonight." She spoke "Dets tomorrow. Pack yo bag, imma be right back."

He left the room then she found herself a few sets of pajamas to pack. After that she got her outfit she was going to wear to dinner and put it in her bag also.

Since she got her hair and nails done yesterday she had to get a fill in on her lashes at 4. It was only 2 but Sincere moved pretty slow when they had somewhere to be.

Once she was finally done packing everything she needed she went downstairs to check on Marz.

"Hey my sweet baby." She spoke while rubbing him. Nina stood up and opened the back door so he could go outside to get some fresh air.

"She right here." Sincere spoke as he walked past her still on the phone. "Who that?" She mouthed at him but he didn't respond.

"Yea, I got somewhere to take her inna few. Imma be there after I drop her off though. Imma hit you when i'm onna way." Sincere then hung up the phone and put it in his pocket.

"Who was that baby?" Nina asked "Nobody"

"Okay" She rolled her eyes. "Don't gimme no attitude girl, fuck wrong witchu?" He asked as he slapped her butt.

"Cause you just blew me. If you talking about me why you can't just tell me who it was?"

"Cause ion want to. Do I ask you who you onna phone wit?"

"No" Nina shook her head. "Oh ite" He nodded

"We need to be making our way to my apartment. Iono what typa tricks you got up your sleeve but I'm watching you."

"Ian got shit up my sleeve. We can go now if you ready." He responded reaching over the ckuch to grab her bag. "I am"

"Come on, go get inna car imma let Marz in." Sincere gave her the keys then she went to get in the car. "What he hiding?" She asked looking through his car.

When she heard his footsteps she quickly closed the glove compartment and put her seatbelt on. Sincere closed the door behind himself and got in the car.

"Put da address in." He spoke tossing her bag in the backseat. "Okay"

After Nina's appointment Sincere came back and picked her up so he could take her to her surprise.

"You so gorgeous girl." He smiled as he went to kiss her. "Thank you, where we finna go?"

"I got a lil surprise fa you mama. You gone see soon though."

"You don't gotta blindfold me do you? Ion wanna mess up my lashes."

"Ian gone mess em up I know what i'm doing bae." He assured her. "Mmk"

About 5 minutes later they arrived at their destination. Sincere got out the car and grabbed her bag before putting a blindfold on her.

"Sincere where you got me going?" Nina asked as he made her follow him down a hallway with a blindfold on. "You finna see."

He made sure her sisters stayed in town long enough to help her celebrate her birthday. It was the 3rd of January and Nina was turning 22.

Sincere got a hotel room decorated for her her sisters, and her friends to stay in for the weekend. Everything was paid for by him and he came up with it all on his own.

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗮जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें