Chapter 16

Gauravi's POV

The next day when I went to the hospital, I told Mihir, Roohi, and Vihan about the conference.

" Hey, it is such a good idea, I also want to go but I don't have any conference there and can't take the vacation. " Roohi said.

" Gauravi, why don't you just attend the conference and come back, save the leaves for later, we are going to get married in a few months then we can use the leaves for the honeymoon. I want to go on a honeymoon for a month in Europe. Paris, Switzerland... " Mihir said.

" Oh, no, I want to see places around Bengaluru, especially, Hampi and after going to Bengaluru, I would not be able to resist going on a trip. And don't worry about the leave, I will talk to Dad and Vikram uncle. We can have a leave for a month. "

" But I will worry about you being alone there. " He argued.

" I can manage on my own. Don't worry about me. " I assured him.

" We know, he is more worried about the people who will have to tolerate you being on your own. " Vihan said and burst out laughing at his joke Mihir shook his head immediately.

" No, don't listen to him, he is an idiot," Mihir said.

" That he is... " I said.

" Jokes apart, it would have been so much fun if we all were going. " Vihan said, Roohi nodded immediately.

" Hmm, definitely, but we all can't go so... Be happy for me. " I said. They all smiled and hugged me.

Roohi and Vihan left after that and Mihir held my hand in his and kissed it. I am going to miss you. " He said getting sad.

" Hey, don't be like that. I will be back soon. And you can talk to me over the phone. " I said. He pulled me in a hug when we were alone.

He had been my friend forever, and Vihan and he must have hugged me many times but somehow I felt no difference when they hugged me. I never felt anything for any of them. It never bothered me earlier but it had started bothering me that I never felt anything whenever Mihir touched or hugged or even kissed me after our engagement.

I was so comfortable with him and was sure that I would be happy with him but I wanted to feel that a girl feels when she is engaged... That cute romantic feeling... That acceleration in the heartbeat when your fiance says or does something romantic. Anyway... Mihir was very nice and romantic. I don't know why he was blushing all the time when he was with me. I also wanted to feel that way.

But then just before going to Bengaluru, I accidentally came to know about the feelings of Tami about Mihir.

When did she start feeling something like that for him? What amazed me was that I didn't feel bad or jealous or any possessiveness for him, in fact, I felt bad that she was in love with him and he was in love with me.

It was complicated and I wanted to talk to mom about it as she was extremely good at such matters. She understood all such things very well. So I decided to talk to Mom after coming back from there.

At Bengaluru...

During the radiology conference in Bengaluru, I immersed myself in the world of medical advancements and cutting-edge technology. The conference provided a platform for professionals like me to gain insights into the latest developments in radiology.