Chapter 30

Dear readers...

I will stop updating this book soon.as even after reminding you again and again, you people are not voting, commenting or following.

Only three to four readers  are commenting,  only 60 of you voting and not even following.

So if you are not enjoying them there is no point in posting everyday, I will post at my own convenience.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Gauravi's POV

At the hospital at

almost at the same time

Finally, everyone had left for home and Chachi had stayed with me, dad, chachu and Siddh insisted but who can win against Mom and Chachi?

She made me have the food that mom had sent for me and after giving the medicines to me, she went to take a round of the hospital as she had three patients with severe cases of burns, admitted at the hospital due to some accident.

I was alone for the first time in the day.

The whole day someone or the other kept coming to meet me. Roohi and Vihan came to meet whenever they got free and Mihir... Well, he rarely left.

Even Megha Aunty and Mehul uncle had come to meet me today and I could not even look them in the eyes.

" I am sorry Aunty and Uncle, that day I... " I was saying but Mihir interrupted me.

" It's okay, you don't need to apologize as I did that on your behalf, I have already told them that it was just a prank. You wanted to see my reaction to your prank. " Mihir said. I was feeling very guilty that he had to lie because of me.

" Don't worry, beta, we are used to your dad's pranks. He used to shock us with his pranks. " Mehul uncle said with a smile and Dad smiled. I could see that it was a fake smile and even he could not look into his friend's eyes because dad was guilty of hiding things from him.

" So Gautam and Maurvi, I know it is not the right place for us to talk about all these things but We can't tell you how Mihir was so upset the whole time, and since the day, Gauravi fell off the stairs, he has been asking me to talk to you about fixing the wedding date as soon as possible. Even, we want to have our daughter in our home now at the earliest. I know that you might feel that she is not well and we are only thinking of the wedding, but trust me, Mihir is really after us. " Mehul uncle said.

" I can understand Mehul Bhai, he is madly in love with her, and spent all his time here yesterday, Gauravi and I tried to tell him to go home and rest but then Gautam literally had to scold him to send him back home. " Mom said.

" I can imagine that, So we contacted our Pandit Ji and he told us that there is a very auspicious day for them to get married in 4 days. " Megha Aunty said.

" Four days?? That is too soon. " Dad said immediately.

" I know it is quite soon but then there is no such a good day for two months. Mihir is not ready to wait till then. " Mehul uncle said. Dad looked at Mom and she looked confused.

" We don't have a problem with that, but how would we arrange everything? I am sure you want a lavish wedding and not a small gathering with family and close friends, it can't be arranged in 4 days, we haven't even started doing preparation. We need at least 15 days." Mom asked.