Chapter 81

Gaurvi's POV

" Aunty, Please tell him to go... I don't want to see him. How can he bring me here like this?? How will I face my family, Mihir, and his family? " I said. She looked as if she was understanding my concern.

" Don't worry, he will have to face them.   He created this problem, let him face the music. You just calm down and take care of yourself. You fainted, it is not good for the baby if you have low blood pressure or tension. " Manu Aunty said caressing my face.

" Chachi, please tell her, who am I?? "  Shlok said all of a sudden.

Idiot!!!

" What do you mean? " She asked.

" Means if I am Shlok or Shaurya?? " he asked.

" Shlok!! "  She looked confused.

" See!! I am Shlok. "  He said looking at me.

" By the way, why do you want this validation?? Did you play that stupid game with her??  "  She asked. 

" No Chachi. "  He shook his head.

" Yes, Aunty. All the time he let me think that he was Shaurya. That's why I told my family that...it was him and all the problems were created. If he had told me his real identity... All this would not have happened. " I said.

" Shlok?? Why didn't you tell her? "  She glared at him and asked.

" Chachi, I have already explained everything to her," he said.

" You could have explained it in the beginning, or at least, in Bengaluru, before I came back to Delhi. " I said. 

" Yes, I am sorry, honey. " He said.

" Okay, stop this discussion... Gauravi,  have something. " Aunty said and offered me a plate full of nicely cut fruits.

I looked at them and just then Shlok picked up a piece of mango and offered it to me. I glared at him and shook my head.

" Have it at least, or it will get hurt. "  He said looking at me with a naughty smile. My heart skipped a beat but I was not going to forgive him so easily.

" Leave me alone!! "  I said looking away.

" Have it first. Chachi, you know, she loves fruits, especially mango. She is just like... "  He started saying I would kill him if he made fun of me in front of her.

" Shlok!! Stop it!! "  I glared at him.

" Then finish the fruits, especially, mango. " He said with a raised eyebrow.

" Ughhh!!! I hate you. " I said. Aunty smiled and then tried to hide her smile.

" Why are you smiling, Chachi? " He asked.

" Nothing. All men of this family are the same. Idiots... Irritating. Damini and I used to shout at our husbands all the time during our pregnancies and we surely made their lives as hell. I want you to do the same to this man here. He deserves it for putting you in this situation. "  She said. My face turned red after hearing that.

" Yes my mango, do irritate me as much as you want. I would love it, as it is I am used to it now. I feel bored if you don't irritate me. " he winked at me.

" Mango?? Did you just call her Mango?"  Aunty was surprised to hear him calling me mango.

Idiot!!

" Her favorite fruit, Chachi... You should see her eating it. " He said with a naughty smile again.

" Shut up!! Or I will kill you. "  I said.

" Shlok, shut up!! Don't tease her. Let her eat. Gaurvi Beta, just ignore him."  Aunty said and I looked at him, he was smiling looking at me.

Just then we heard a loud noise, and Shlok and Aunty went out. Since I was very hungry, I ate all the mango pieces as that idiot was not here to make fun of me.

*******

After a few minutes, the door opened and he walked in with a smile on his face.

" Hey!! How are you feeling now ?? "  He asked.

" Leave!! "  I said.

" Wait! I am Shaurya, not Shlok, don't throw anything at me, please. I am as innocent as you are in all this. Your culprit is outside, being scolded by Mom, Dad, and Chachi " He said and I resumed eating.

" So I guess he has explained everything. " He said. But I didn't know what to say I was embarrassed at my behaviour towards him earlier.

" I am sorry... I don't know, what do I say... But I really thought... "  I said as I mistreated him.

" It's okay, doesn't matter. All's well that ends well. I am happy that all the misunderstandings are cleared between us. Gauravi, we have always hated each other but since we both love him, can we call it a truce?" He asked and I nodded without thinking.

" So, will you be my friend now?? Since you are somewhat like me, we can be good... Like partners in crime. " He asked and I smiled.

" Say something!! I want to have you on my team now... During all of my childhood, I have hated you because you were always getting us scolded. But since we both love Shlok, we need to be on the same team. So, are you ready?? "  He asked.

" I am, but you will not be teasing me from now on. "  I said.

" Done!!  But you promised me that I would never be the target of your pranks. We can play pranks on others, together. " He said. I nodded.

" Great!! I am glad you fell in love with him. My life will be easier now."  He said.

" Oh... No!! I hate him. "

" What?? I thought he explained everything."  He looked surprised.

" He did, but I am still angry with him. What does he think of himself? How can he bring me here without my consent? "  I said, expecting him to nod.

" How can you marry that Mihir, when you love Shlok? "  He asked me instead.

" You know why I was getting married to Mihir. Why didn't he tell me that he was Shlok? Didn't he trust me?? Even if I considered his explanation that he thought I would not have taken him seriously as he is a nice decent man and would not have left me there in danger. But he could have told me once we reached Bengaluru. If I had known that it was him, I would not have accused you. And why didn't he come earlier, what was so important that could not have waited? I was waiting for him to come but Mihir and his family came to our place to fix the wedding date and I had to bring all this up. If he had told me, everything, all this could have been avoided. "  I said.

"  Gauravi, he could not have told you everything. "  He said after listening to me patiently.

" Why not?? "

" Work ethics. "  He replied.

" What work ethics?? He is a businessman. Right? "  I asked looking confused. He closed his eyes as if he had revealed something that was a national secret.

" What??? Say something!  "  I asked.

" Well, I don't have a right to say anything... But has it ever occurred to you, why was he there?? How did he find out that they were smugglers and then he got you out of their trap and then survived easily in that jungle?? He even flew the plane... How can a random man fly a plane like that?? It was not a different car, Gauravi, it was a plane. I would not have been able to survive in the jungle that easily. I would have been as bad as you were. " He said.

😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍☺️☺️☺️☺️

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my update for the day, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi❤️❤️❤️