Chapter 105

Please vote, comment, share and follow. It would not hurt you to do it. And it will give me immense pleasure. 💓💓

Gauravi's POV

I wore a bathrobe over it before going out.

" What the hell?? "

" What?? "

" That's not fair, Honey! I was dying to see you wearing that. Why didn't you wear it? Is the size not correct? Is it not comfortable? "

" It is very comfortable. The size is also perfect. "

" Then what?? "

" I am feeling shy! "

" What?? We are having a baby together. Come here, I will make you wear it. " He said.

" I am already wearing it. " I said.

" Then why are you wearing this over that?? Take it off or... "

" Or?? "

" You might get a punishment. "

" Really??"  I could not help smiling.

" You seem quite eager to get punished," he said, grinning at me with excitement.

" That depends on the punishment. " I said getting bold again.

" I will undress you and will throw all your clothes in the jungle for the rest of our time here. "  He said with a wink.

" Oh, God!!! You are shameless! "  I was turning red.

" I don't know about that, all I know is that I want you here by me without anything between us. " He said his face looked flushed with desire.

" Oh, Shlok!"

" Come to me!! " He said sitting there like an emperor. I went to him he got up from the couch and pulled me to him and then he pulled the belt of my bathrobe and then both the lapels apart revealing what was underneath that. I tried to get away from him but he kept me there. His eyes looked even darker than they already were. He pushed the bathrobe off my shoulders and kissed my shoulders.

" Oh, Honey... You are looking much more pretty than I had imagined you to be. " He said and he sat down on the couch again pulling me to him.

He picked up another strawberry and repeated what he had done earlier.

I bit into the strawberry and he kissed me, eating the other half. We both finished eating it and before I could say anything, he picked up the peeled mango slice and brought it near my face. I shook my head.

" Why?? " He asked.

" Cake and juice first. "

" It seems our baby has a sweet tooth." He said and I burst out laughing.

" What?? "

" Our baby is smaller than a tooth at the moment. It is barely the size of a small peanut. "  I told him.

" Awwww... Really, then we must call it peanut till it grows into the size of a mango. "  He chuckled.

" You are obsessed with a mango," I said.

" I am obsessed with you. "  He said and served a slice of the cake on a plate for me and started feeding me.

He served a slice of the cake on a plate for me and started feeding me.

" Shlok, I can eat on my own. "

" Okay, you feed me. "

" Why can't we eat on our own? "

" That's too boring, Honey. "

" Shlok!! You are teasing me again. " I glared at him.

" No, I want to eat with you. C'mon feed me or I will have to find some new interesting ways to have food. "

" What are the more interesting ways to eat food? " I asked with a raised eyebrow and he grinned.

" I will teach you before this night is over, honey. Come sit on my lap. "  He said. I shook my head shyly.

" C'mon, this is not fair. When we were in the jungle you were always after my life to sleep with you and now when we are legally married. You are going shy on me? Are you trying to make me go mad? "  He asked and I smiled. Shyly I got up and sat on his lap.

" Now that's my girl. " He took a big spoonful of cake and brought it near my mouth and asked me to eat it. I could not possibly take that whole piece in my mouth so I ate some of it. Some of the cream remained on my lips and as I was going to dab it with the napkin. He caught my hand and claimed my lips. I was startled at first when he started licking them, but then closed my eyes enjoying the feel of it.

His mouth moved swiftly over mine, his fingers trapping my face and holding me captive beneath the sensual onslaught of his lips against mine, shaping, molding, and deepening in intensity until I moaned his name.

" Oh, Shlok!! " His actions got more intense as if that little sound was a catalyst in this romantic reaction.

My response intensified to his reaction and my hands slid around his neck and head exploring the shape of his bones beneath the covering of thick hair at his nape.

I could feel the excitement in my body. The tightening in my lower stomach and a slow heated surge of desire were making me go crazy. I don't know what made me do it, but I bit on his bottom lip and nibbled on it. He groaned and his actions intensified even more.

" Oh, Honey!! For god's sake... I am burning for you. " He said and he removed his wedding outfit and kissed me again making my knees turn into jelly. I wanted more but he stopped all of a sudden.

" What happened?? " I asked and he smiled.

"Let's have your favorite fruit, Honey."

" What? I don't want anything. "

" But I have been dying to have mango with you. Ever since you described the damn fruit in that way, I have not been able to see or hear mango and not think of how you described it. I compared you to the mango so let me try both simultaneously to judge if I was correct or not. " He said looking at me with so much desire, that I felt that I may melt under his heated gaze.  I could not say anything and he insisted that I eat the slice.

He was holding the big juicy slice in his hand and as soon as I bit into it. Some of the juice tricked down my lips and his fingers. He ate the rest of the slice and smiled. Then he asked me to pick up one and repeated the same thing this time as well. 

Some juice was left on my lips and hand before I could lick it off my lips and hands, he bent and licked them.

"Ummm... Your mango is good but my mango is awesome. Soft, fragrant, juicy, sweet... " He said looking at me in such a way as if he was thinking of eating me next. He picked another slice and bit into it poured some drops of juice on my neck and then rubbed it lightly on my neck and then licked my neck. My pulse was beating erotically, I didn't know what had gotten into him but I was getting affected by it as well.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Here us the second last chapter of the book.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi.