Chapter 87

Shlok's POV

We came to our room and found out that Chachi had sent some nightwear for us as well. We changed clothes and slipped between the sheets.

" So, how are you feeling now?? " He asked.

" Relieved a bit... But still tensed about facing Gautam uncle. "

" Uncle?? He is going to be your FIL... Get used to it. "  Shaurya teased me. I liked it.

" Yes, but what if he shoots me the moment he sees me?? " I asked.

" In that case, I will take your car. " He replied immediately.

" Shaurya!!! "

" What will you do with that car, obviously you can't drive to hell in it. " He said looking at me with a surprised look as If I was actually planning to drive to the hell in it.

" Shaurya!! I am serious. "

" That's why she termed you as boring.  C'mon, he is Dad's friend, he would not shoot you. At the most, he will punch you. "  He assured me.

" I think I should go to Delhi and apologize to her family, Mihir, and Mehul uncle," I said.

" You don't need to apologize to Mihir. You didn't break their relationship deliberately.  She was never in love with him. "  Shaurya said, getting serious.

" I do!! He has been in love with her since childhood and he was about to get married to her. I spoiled everything for him. On top of that, he is married to Tami now, so he will be a part of my family, being my co-brother. Moreover, he is Gaurvi's best friend too, they work together. I want things to settle down to make it easy for her to work around him. " I said.

" Hmm, right!! Shlok, I think, you should tell Gauravi about your work." Shaurya said.

" I just told her, why do you think, she looked so calm now? "

" Great!! She has a right to know. " He said.

" Hmm... I think it's high time I tell Dad, chachu, and Gautam uncle about it. "

" What?? No!! He will never let you marry his daughter, thinking that you are living a risky life.

" No, it's not right to hide it from him and I trust my family, and if I expect Gautam uncle to give her hand to me in marriage, I must tell him about my profession, risky or not. "

" Hmm, you are right!! I missed you, Shlok. "  He said.

" I missed you, too. There were times during this mission that I might not come back alive and see any of you. And was scared that you might not even find my body. "  I said.

" Shut up!! I know you would have come back at any cost. My twin is the strongest of all. "  He said and hugged me.

"Thank you, and sorry, that you had to face the wrath of everyone, Gaurvi, Siddh, Dad, and Gautam uncle. If you want you can take out the frustration on me. Beat me as much as you want. I will not raise my hand. " I assured him.

" Don't worry, I will take my revenge, but not like this. You are immune to punches. I will irritate you with my new friend."  He said with a wink.

" Your new friend??... Gaurvi?? " I asked. He nodded and grinned.

"  It feels good to have her in my team now. At least I don't need to be scared of Gautam uncle's punches and his famous gun. "  He said with a smile. But I doubted that he would be happy to see me.

" Good for you... "  I smiled at him.

" Now sleep, you must be tired, and let me sleep too as I haven't slept properly for the last 4 days. "  He said.