Chapter 106

Here is my last chapter for this book, I will come back with Mihir and Tami's book on June 1 st. I have started working on it already so if you want to read it before that. Follow me to make a family of 3.5k members. I swear, I will start the book immediately as soon as we reach there.

Gauravi's POV

He was looking at me in such a way as if he was thinking of eating me next. He picked another slice and bit into it poured some drops of juice on my neck and then rubbed it lightly on my neck and then licked my neck. My pulse was beating erotically, I didn't know what had gotten into him but I was getting affected by it as well.

I placed my hand on his chest and felt how his heart was thumping against his chest just below the surface of his skin and I buried my face against the warm flesh exposed by him just a few minutes ago and got lost in his touch and his very woody fragrance. 

My fingers trembled against the column of his strong throat making him look at me and I kissed a pulse that was beating so erotically and he muttered something hoarsely throwing his head back while my lips and tongue explored along his throat, ear, and shoulders. 

I loved his fragrance so much that I really wanted to bite him the way he was giving me wet kisses on my neck and shoulders. Biting lightly and licking immediately after that. I was getting wilder with every passing second.

I started nipping, biting, and kissing his neck and finally, I bit his neck and then caressed it with my tongue.

He smiled and held me tighter and my teeth bit sensually into the smooth flesh of his shoulder and left a fresh mark and felt him shudder.

I loved his reaction... I forgot everything else and just remembered that I wanted him, more than ever.

" My wild cat... I want you in my arms and my bed. "  He said looking into my eyes. His eyes were as dark as the night.

" I want that too, my jungle boy. " I said and his expression changed as if he was the Charlie who got the ticket to the chocolate factory.

He picked me up in his arms and took me outside.

" Where are you taking me?? "

" To our pool... I got it decorated just for you let's get into it. "

"Okay, but I can walk... "

" I want to carry you, any problem? "  He asked looking into my eyes.

" I am very heavy. I gained 1 kg of weight. " I said.

" Perfect for me... it is more difficult to argue with you and convince you to get somewhere, but it's very easy to carry you anywhere I want. Moreover, I love to throw you on my shoulder. It is easy to spank you if you don't listen.  " He said going to the pool.

The best feature of the suite was undoubtedly the private pool, adorned with a floating Rangoli crafted from the most exquisite and vibrant exotic flowers, each petal aglow with the soft illumination of twinkling fairy lights.

" Wow!! This is amazing!! Awesome! "

My breath caught in my throat as we entered the room, my eyes widening in wonder at the sight that awaited us. The soft glow of candlelight bathed everything in a warm, golden hue, casting a spell of enchantment over the space. I felt as though I had stepped into a fairytale, where every detail had been meticulously crafted to celebrate our love.

Setting me down gently upon my feet, Shlok took my hand in his, his eyes sparkling with a depth of emotion that took my breath away. "My love," he whispered, his voice husky with tenderness, "tonight is but the beginning of our journey together, and I want it to be nothing short of magical."

Our lips met in a tender, lingering kiss, a silent promise of the love that burned between them. As we pulled away, my heart swelled with love for this man who had stolen my heart, and I knew that this night would be etched in my memory forever.

With a soft laugh, Shlok swept me into his arms once more, his lips brushing against mine in a sweet caress. "Come, my love," he murmured, "let us dance beneath the stars and lose ourselves in the beauty of this moment." And hand in hand, we stepped out, where the night sky stretched out before them like a canvas painted with a thousand stars, each one a testament to the boundless love that filled our hearts.

The water shimmered with a myriad of colors, reflecting the starlit sky above, creating an enchanting ambiance that seemed to transport them to a realm of pure romance.

Around the pool, plush loungers beckoned, draped with sumptuous fabrics in hues of gold and ivory, inviting us to recline and bask in the tranquil serenity of our surroundings. Candles flickered in every corner, casting a warm, romantic glow upon the scene, while the air was redolent with the scent of fragrant candles and the heady aroma of fine wines.

The rangoli was made with fresh flowers and it said. I love you, honey. I looked at him and kissed him, saying that I loved him too.

He caught my hand and got into the pool first and then helped me get into it.

" Oh, Shlok, you are making me go insane with all these romantic moments. My heart may stop beating. You made me fall for you all over again. " 

" I really wanted to do it, ever since I saw you bathing in that river and playing with those flowers. "

" Don't you think that I should have worn the swimwear instead of nightwear if you were planning to swim at this time? "

" Doesn't matter, we are going to remove any of them anyway. " He said and winked at me.

" You are getting naughty. "

" Because my mango thought that I was very boring... "

" Shlok, stop it. "

" Fine, let's get on with what I wanted to do that day but could not... " He said and pulled me hard against him and claimed my mouth before I could say anything.

As we settled into the embrace of our luxurious surroundings, the jungle outside seemed to recede, leaving us cocooned in a world of our own creation, where love and luxury intertwined in a symphony of romance.

Once we swam to our heart's content and made out in the pool, he picked me up bridal style and took me inside where he made passionate love to me again and again as if we both were insatiable. 

We recalled our time in the jungle and missed it. Though it was a very difficult time, it was also the best time for us as it brought us together. Before going to that Hampi trip if anyone had said that I would be married to Shlok in a month, I would never have believed it and must have laughed at the weird thought. I was going to get married to my best friend...

But thank god, that everything happened the way it did, just out of the blue.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi Good morning

Here is the last chapter of my book. I hope you liked it please let me know.

My books 'Dangerous game of a seduction'  and 'Revenge Remorse and Redemption' are doing extremely well on Goodnovel and letterlux, RRR will also be available on dreame in a week. So if you want to read it you can do it on any of these apps. Their ebooks are available on they are available on kindle and stck.me as well.

Guys if you were reading this book on Goodnovel, keep an eye on your notifications by tomorrow morning 😊

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi.