Chapter 90

Good morning 🌄

Please vote, comment, share, and follow.

I posted the matar kachori, watermelon juice, makhana kheer, sabudaana cutlet, and besan ka halwa again so that you can find them easily on FB. If you want the recipes for these, you can find the link to my webpage on the message board.

😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Third person's POV
Malhotras' home in Delhi...

They all decided to go back to Delhi, as Shlok needed to apologize to everyone and mend everything that he had spoiled.

It was almost evening when they reached their home in Delhi. After getting freshened up Sagar called up Gautam to ask him if he would like them to come there to talk, as there could be some guests at Gautam's place.

Gautam said that they still had guests at home so he would like to come.

After about 30 minutes the doorbell rang and Damini opened the door.

She saw Gautam, Maurvi, and Gautam's dad waiting, with tension on their faces. She touched the feet of Gautam's dad and he blessed her.

" Hello, Gautam, Maurvi!! " Said.

" Where is that son of yours, Damini?? I want to beat him to a pulp. How dare he do all that?? " Gautam roared. Maurvi held his arm and caressed it to calm him down.

" Gautam!! Behave yourself. " His dad said.

" I am sorry for what happened, Gautam, but please calm down. I beg of you. They both love each other. " Damini said. Sagar and Sahil came forward and touched Mr Jindal's feet. He smiled with affection.

" Where is he?? Hiding away? Where is my daughter? " Gautam asked impatiently.

" Calm down Gautam. I agree with you that it was absolutely wrong, but it is already done. But in his defense, I just want to say that apparently there was no other way to stop the wedding. They both love each other. I was going to beat him to a pulp for pulling this stunt but Gaurvi came to save him, she said that she loved him too and wanted him to come before the wedding as she didn't want to marry Mihir."  Sagar told him everything that Gaurvi said.

" Where is that brat?? Call him!! " Gautam said.

" Gautam!! Will you let me speak?? Sagar beta, please call Shlok. " His dad said and Sagar nodded and asked them to sit. Shlok came in and touched  Mr Jindal's feet.

" Good evening, Uncle..."  Shlok said to Gautam and Maurvi.

" Do you think anything has been good since you... " Gautam yelled but Maurvi held his hand and shook her head.

" What have you done, young boy?? " Mr Jindal asked.

" I am very sorry, Uncle, but by the time I managed to come back, it was already very late the Barat was already there and there was just no chance to talk to you or Mehul uncle to stop the wedding. I know it was wrong of me to take such drastic action but tell me dadaji, what other alternative do I have?? I could not let her marry another man when we both loved each other. How could I let her marry him when she was carrying our baby?? How could I allow my child to be raised by Mihir as his child?? I could not think of it... Even Gaurvi didn't want to marry him. She loves me, he is just her best friend." Shlok explained.

" And what about you?? You didn't even bother to clear it to her, she thought that you were Shaurya?? What kind of love was it??  Why did you make her believe that you were Shaurya?  " Gautam asked.

" I never even once said that I was Shaurya, she assumed it. " Shlok said.

" You both were lost in the jungle, and she assumed that you were Shaurya,  but she must have called you by his name, then why didn't you correct her?? Why didn't you tell her that you were Shlok? " Gautam fired another question.