Hello

Hi everyone.

I read your comments...

First of all, you don't know what happened there at the wedding... So how can you say who is wrong here??

Secondly... I am not telling anything about Tami's story in this one... so you think that they are not bothered about her. I didn't want to disclose anything about the story till now.

I thought you had that faith in me, but after reading your prejudiced comments, I think that you may or may not like the story that I have in my mind. I am not going to disclose anything about it right now. .

Anyway, if you don't want this pair. Let's drop the pair. Let it be that Gaurvi married Shlok while Mihir kept waiting at the altar. I will find another guy for Tami later on. Forget about this air, please.

Let's drop their story... I will continue with another story, maybe Viren, or vihan, or Sujal. I haven't thought about the order or their stories yet.

I may change some future pairs as well. I don't want to put so much effort into writing complicated stories, and complicated pairs.

I wrote the pairs as per your
thinking at that time. Please forget about the rest of the pairs I will what is absolutely easy for me to write, without any complications, without anything forbidden in any way. Or can use new people for all second-generation kids.

But then I will start a new story from July 2 instead of June 1, as I will have to think of the next story.

Rest all stories from now on will be very simple no complications.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️