Chapter 83

Gaurvi's POV

Aunty and Sahil Uncle walked in.
He came to me and said, " I am really sorry beta, that we had to take this drastic step, but trust me, there was no way to stop it in any other way. But with god's grace, none of the guests came to know anything. I am genuinely feeling sorry that Tami and Mihir had to get married like that. I apologized to Gautam personally, tried to make him understand everything, and told him that you fainted so we had to bring you without your consent. So he is not angry with you at least. They will come here after Tami comes to your home for the pagphera and the guests go back. " He said I nodded.

" I think, we all should leave her alone. C'mon, go to your room. Let her rest. " Aunty said to them. 

" Why Chachi?? She is so funny, and we just became friends. I was enjoying talking to her. " Shaurya made a face and said.

" Go!! Let her rest!! Do what Chachi is saying. "  Shlok said to Shaurya.

" Oh, hello, she said that to both of us. Right Chachi? " Shaurya asked, she nodded.

" But I need to talk to her... There is so much to talk about. There are so many misunderstandings... Chachi, please let me stay here. " Shlok argued.

" No!! Try to understand, she is not married to you. And she is staying with us so I have to make sure that you stay separately. "

" But, Chachu..."  He said and looked at Uncle but he just shrugged saying that he should do as Aunty says.

" But, we have been sleeping... I  mean we have been together for more than ..." He stopped there and my cheeks turned red at what he was about to say. Shaurya burst out laughing, Shlok glared at him, but he didn't bother.

" Chachu, I need to talk to her,  I am meeting her after so long. Please... "

" Beta, you are going to get married soon, just learn a very important lesson. The wife is always right! You should never argue with her, never dare to question her decision or you will repent... Might end up sleeping on the couch or in the guest room. I am not in the mood for either. So keep me out of it. I have already had enough glares and scolding for a day."  Sahil uncle said. I could not help smiling as he behaved exactly as my dad would have.

" Thank God!! I have no plans to get married. " Shaurya said.

" Shut up!! Go!! " Shlok said.

" Please, let me talk to her for at least half an hour. Please Chachi. I swear, I will go after half an hour. Please, I met her after so long and we need to talk. "  He pleaded with Aunty this time.

" Half an hour only. Not a minute more. And behave yourself, no funny business!! "  Chachi said with a raised eyebrow.

" Promise!! " Shlok said.

" I will make sure that he doesn't do anything wrong. " Shaurya said.

" Get lost! You have already done a lot in the last 15 minutes! I need to talk to her alone!!" Shlok said.

"  Shaurya come with us.  And Gaurvi Beta, I will send you something comfortable to wear, change, and be comfortable. If you need anything else,  tell me. " Aunty said, I nodded with a smile.

" Where is everyone, Chachi?? " Shaurya asked.

" They all went to Chandigarh to spend some time with Swati and Samar. All the kids had gone for a Rajasthan tour and now they have gone to Chandigarh." Chachi said.

" Wow!! That means we are alone... " Uncle asked Aunty with a naughty smile.

" Chachu we are still here, so no funny business!!" Shaurya said and I could not help smiling. Uncle hit him on the head

" I don't need your permission to do my business. Go and sleep, before I beat you. " Uncle said and Shaurya went away laughing, uncle and Aunty followed him.

" Thank God!! Finally, I got some time alone with you. I was dying to spend some time with you. I missed you. "  Shlok said coming closer. I held out my hand and stopped him from coming closer.

"  Don't talk to me. " I said.

" Why?? I explained everything... Even Chachu said that your dad is not angry with you. I will face him but I need your support, Honey. " he said. I just didn't want him to get away so easily, so did not say anything.

"  Honey!!! Talk to me. " He said.

" Will you sing a song for me?? "  I said.

" Song? Sure, why not, which one??  "

"  The one you sang in the haunted house...Awww, you forgot it??  Ami je tomar...  "  I said and he rubbed the back of his head looking embarrassed.

" Honey... I am sorry. "

" No, you are not sorry. I don't want to talk to you. You knew that I was scared to death, then why did you play that prank on me? I really thought that there was a ghost, I was so amazed that you fought with a ghost for me, I didn't know it was a stupid prank. My heart could have failed there itself. How could you do that?? "  I questioned him.

" It was not a prank, Honey. I just wanted you to not roam around alone as there was a lot of risk. "  He said.

" What kind of risk?? " I asked.

" Er.... Wild animals. Bear, tiger, lion jackal, boar, etc."  he replied.

Wow!! Really?

" What kind of risk, Shlok? We had been in the jungle for 5 days already and you never bothered to scare me, you went away alone and left me there without worrying too much about animals. What made you plan to scare me?? " I argued.

" Honey... "

" Don't call me Honey!! "  I said.

" Jaggery? " He asked and I glared at him.

" Sugar? "

"No! "

" Mango? "

" Ughhh!! I am not talking to you till you reply to me. In fact, I should not talk to you, at all for not coming earlier. What kept you there??  "  I asked him.

" I told you, I helped them to recover the treasure. "  He replied.

" But you could just give information, why did you have to go with them?? And how do you know that Arun is dead?? "  I asked, as I knew his secret now but wanted to see if he told me about it or not.

" Someone mentioned that he was killed when they were attacked. "  He gave a very vague reply.

"  Attacked by whom?? "

" By officers... " he said. So he was not going to tell me??

" Shlok!! If you want me to talk to you, you need to tell me the truth. I have a right to know. Why didn't you come back sooner?? Why didn't you call me or come back with me?? Why didn't you tell me anything when we reached Bengaluru?? We were not in danger at that time... Tell me, Shlok.  " I asked looking into his eyes.

" Oh, Honey... "

" I need to know. I waited for you to come so that I could tell everything to Mihir but I had to come out with our situation and I told them everything. If you had told me everything, I would have said that you and I were in a relationship... All this would not have happened like this. Mihir is my best friend, he didn't take a second to accept me with your baby. He loves me and I hurt him again. I don't think, I will ever be able to see him in his eyes. "  I said.

😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣😁🤣😁🤣😁🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow. If you are not following me, do it now to read the next book sooner.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️