Chapter 85

Happy Navratri to everyone 🙏🙏

The vote have started going down again... Please vote, it takes less than a second, doing a comment takes less than a minute, please share this book with your friends and follow if you are not doing it till now. I will start posting next book as soon as I have 3.5 followers or you will have to wait till 1st June.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Gaurvi's POV

" I have always liked you but I don't know why Shaurya was always annoyed with you. I asked  him a few times but he used to get even more annoyed that why don't I react to your pranks."  He said and I started smiling.

" What?? Why are you smiling? " He asked

" Because he used to think that you were falling in love with me. And he was getting Possessive as a brother. " I said. 

" Falling in love at that age?? What nonsense?! I am not like Mihir. "  He shook his head and said.

" What is wrong with Mihir? He liked me and he never hesitated to tell me that, unlike you. " I asked.

" Don't you compare me with Mihir... And why are we even talking about him?? "  He said getting annoyed.

" Because you have been passing sarcastic comments on him, while you had the same feelings for me. "  I said with a smile.

" Oh, please... I never had such feelings, nothing like him, and anyway, what I am happy about is that he is your brother now. Thank you, God!! You are awesome..." He said with childlike excitement, I could not help smiling.

" Shlok you are being cruel now. "  I said.

" What cruel?? I am just happy that your ex-fiance became your brother-in-law. Great!! Now that idiot will never follow you like a lost puppy."   He said, I wanted to scold him, for being mean, but the way his jealousy for Mihir, made him jump with joy, and made me smile again.

" You smiling?? Somehow I feel that you are happy that he married Tami. May I know the reason?? "

" Tami seems to like him. She tends to speak when she is very tired and is in deep sleep. One day she slept in the car and when we tried to wake her she didn't get up, so he picked her up to her to her bedroom. She said something about her feelings. And you should have seen his face. He was looking very uncomfortable. " I told him.

" Tami loves him?? Really?? Great!! That's even better. " He said with excitement as his guilty about her getting married to Mihir all of a sudden because of his actions lessened.

" But I am only worried that he would not take it lightly... he has never even looked at another girl... He was annoyed when she said that. I had told Mom about it when he proposed getting married to me, but Mom said that she might have a crush on him but he is absolutely besotted by me and would not agree to marry her. We could not force him to accept Tami. So I just hope that everything gets fine between them. "  I told him what was bothering me.

" Everything will be fine, now that they are married, he will be able to see that she loves him and you didn't. "  He said.

I hope so... God, please help her with him.

" I hope so. By the way, he will also become your co-brother, so be nice to him, even if he is rude, as you are older than him and you ruined his relationship. "  I said to him.

" Whatever your relationship with him was, it was not love from your side anyone could see it. He was always a best friend. He can still be a friend, provided he keeps in check. " He said frowning a bit.