Chapter 56

Shlok's POV

A small stream flowed swiftly there. It was a beautiful place, the water was so clear and fresh that I was tempted to jump in and take a proper bath again.

I was just thinking about it when she started washing her clothes, I  wrapped a sheet around me and started discarding my clothes and asked her to wash my clothes as well. She was reluctant but when I pleaded, she agreed to do it.

I started cutting the wood for the wood stove. I don't know why I was feeling so good watching her washing my clothes... Though she looked angry... She was one of the most beautiful girls in the world.

Awww... Honey, you look so pretty washing my clothes. It was very intimate... I felt good as I am sure she had never even washed Mihir's handkerchief.

I didn't realise but I was whistling and humming while cutting wood.

She started scrubbing my clothes violently as if she wanted to take out her anger on them. I teased her saying that I didn't have another pair of clothes and if she damaged them then she would have to see me wearing a bedsheet till we reached Bengaluru.

She washed the clothes and spread them to dry. Taking the other soap, she went to take a bath.

Shit!! I needed to stop her But could not tell her that they were around.

" Don't you dare to go too far off? And be careful. " I said but she didn't reply.

I stocked the stove and fireplace with wood and went to bury the dead bodies of the goons. I took a refreshing bath and then went to get some fresh fruits I had seen some mango and sweet lime trees on our way, so I collected them and brought them back to the house.

Ripe delicious-looking mangoes reminded me of Gaurvi... and that got me worried as she had not come back till now. It was more than 2 hours.

Shit!! Where was she??

I rushed out to find her... Where the hell was she? I told her to stay nearby... I looked around but she was nowhere to be seen.

What if??? No!!  They were discussing that four of them should go and join the others. There were only four of them and I killed and buried all of them.

I went upwards in the hills to find her and was shocked to see her lying on the grass clad only in her sexy black lingerie set.

I tried but could not even take my eyes off her. How could she sleep here like this??

My heartbeat was increasing... I should not look at her like that but my eyes refused to take any orders from my mind.

She had a perfect toned body and my hands twitched to touch her... Every inch of her...

Shit!!!!

Shlok!! Shlok??  I felt as if someone was calling my name.

SHLOK!!! Get back to your senses!! I heard my inner voice.

Get her back to the house.  It said again.

I woke her up by calling her name again and again. Finally, she opened her eyes and scolded her

" Get up!! Get dressed, right away. " she apologized but I was worried as hell for her. So kept yelling at her but I calmed myself and started walking back to the house, she was following me, and none of us uttered a single word.

I wanted to keep myself busy as her image of lying there on the grass clad only in her lingerie was bothering me.

She cooked the hot meal for us and I laid the table, as there were some utensils and candles there.