Chapter 57

Third person's POV Somewhere near the hospital...
Same night

Shaurya was waiting at a cafe that remained open till midnight. He was planning his next step when Ron came.

" What happened?? Are you all alright? " Ron asked with concern.

" I am fine...  "

" But you said it was a matter of life and death... That's why I came here as fast as I could. Do you even know how difficult it was for me to come at this hour?? I am married now and like any married man, I have to give reasons to my wife if I have to come out at night like this, especially with my old image of a casanova. Mihir is getting married and I was buried in work up to my neck. As we were in the Shahs' mansion I had to explain to Mehul uncle as well. I was too busy for your pranks... " He was getting annoyed.

" Will you stop talking and listen to me?? What is wrong with everyone, no one is listening to me? "  Shaurya got annoyed.

" What is there to listen to, I don't have time for the gossip about random girls... We will talk about it the day after tomorrow. I am too busy till Mihir's wedding. " Ron said getting up to go back.

" It will be too late by then... It has to be done right away... I need you to help me right away or three lives will be spoiled. "  Shaurya said.

" What do you mean?? You just said that you are fine. "  Ron asked.

" It is about Shlok. It is a matter of life and death for him. You need to help me. " Shaurya replied.

" What happened to him?? Where is he?? "  Ron asked.

"  He is not in Delhi but he will be here by tomorrow. " 

" What is the problem?? " Ron asked immediately.

" I need you to help me in meeting Gauravi. I need to talk to her urgently." Shaurya said

" Gauravi?? Why?? Gaurvi is get... Don't tell me... Oh my God... That day she said that she felt something for you... " Ron looked absolutely shocked.

" I said, it was regarding Shlok. She was talking about Shlok. There was some kind of confusion and she thought that it was me. " Shaurya replied.

" What are you saying ?? " Ron looked confused.

" I don't know why she assumed that it was me, not Shlok. Only Shlok or Gaurvi can explain that. But I need to talk to her urgently. They are in love and if she marries Mihir, three lives would be spoiled. " Shaurya said with desperation.

" But she is getting married to Mihir tomorrow... What do you want to talk about??" Ron looked tense.

"That's why I need you to help me as you can easily arrange that being shahs' family member. I can't ask Manik to help me. I need to stop this wedding..." 

" Shahs are my family now... I can't do this. Shlok should be here to solve his problem, she is getting married tomorrow to my brother-in-law. If I do anything, Mahi will divorce me for sure and Mehul uncle will have my head on a platter. No!! Sorry. I can't  get involved in it." He said shaking his head.

"  Ron... You need to help me... She is pregnant with Shlok's baby and... " He said out of desperation as he knew that he would not help like that thinking that it was a casual liking or a crush.

" WHAT?? Do you know what you are saying? " Ron looked absolutely shocked hearing that.

" I know!!!! I know it... as I have been trying to meet her and tell her that it was all a misunderstanding..... " And he explained everything to Ron.