Chapter 101

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Third person's POV

It was time for the wedding. The Baraat embodied a symphony of tradition and opulence. As the sun cast its golden hues upon the grand estate of the Malhotra family, Shlok stood resplendent in a regal sherwani, his demeanor reflecting the grace and anticipation of the momentous occasion.

Amidst the melodious strains of traditional melodies, the Baraat set forth, a procession of jubilant souls accompanying Shlok on his journey towards eternal union.

The small but sophisticated procession (Baraat) advanced in style with adorned vehicles and majestic steeds leading the way, a testament to the cherished customs and the exuberance of the moment. The turban atop Shlok's head stands tall, a symbol of honor and dignity, he looked like a very handsome Indian prince.

His family and friends were very excited for the wedding.

Beautifully decorated fairy lights were casting a pearly glow over the grand wedding venue, the Baraat arrived and the anticipation reached its zenith.

Gaurvi's family awaited, their hearts brimming with warmth and excitement, ready to welcome Shlok with open arms and ancient rituals.

Gaurvi, adorned in intricate finery, awaited with bated breath, in her room, her eyes were glowing with the promise of a new chapter.

On the other side, Shlok was standing at the threshold of a new chapter in his life, adorned in regal attire befitting the occasion. His heart was beating with a mixture of excitement and anticipation, knowing that soon, he would unite his life with that of his beloved, Gaurvi.

" Oh God!! Look at him, he is not even blinking. " Sujal said.

" It happens bro, you haven't fallen for anyone yet... Once it happens you will not even look at another girl. " Raj said looking at Myra.

"  That's because my sister is very pretty... " Viren said and Sujal smiled.

" She was the only one for me, I would not have another girl even if the prettiest girl ever born in the universe would come in front of Me. " Raj said.

" Awww .. good for Myra. But I am not as emotional as you Shlok are. Look at the idiot, looking at the entrance like a guard. " Viren replied.

Meanwhile, in a flurry of whispered anticipation and soft laughter, Gaurvi arrives at the venue, escorted by her entourage of her family, Tami, Siddh, Sri, and her proud father. Every step she took seemed to echo with the melody of tradition and grace, her beauty akin to a delicate rose in full bloom, radiating elegance and purity.

Shlok seemed to be lost in her beauty, he kept looking at her as if she was a fairy who was coming to the earth from the imaginary stairs that lead to heaven.

As Gaurvi approached the stage where Shlok was waiting eagerly, her eyes glistened with a blend of nervousness and joy, her cheeks adorned with a delicate blush that only served to enhance her impeccable beauty. Dressed in resplendent bridal attire, she exuded an ethereal aura, captivating all who beheld her with her grace and poise.

Gauravi, radiant in her elegant, stylish, sophisticated, one of the most beautiful designer lehenga designed by none other than Mohit Paul adorned with intricate gold, Kundan, and pearl embroidery, her eyes sparkling with love and happiness, looked into Shlok's eyes, her soul overflowing with gratitude for the man who had saved her life and captured her heart.

Shlok's heart swelled with admiration looking at his bride, her presence cast a spell of enchantment over the gathering. In that moment, time seemed to stand still, as they locked eyes and exchanged a silent vow of love and devotion that transcended words.