Smitten by my son's fiancee

Sadik's POV
Another tired day at work as a lawyer.I came home in the evening as my wife ruqayah served me.
Ruqi:how was work?
Sadik:it's fine (she tried to start a conversation.She went on about her rich friends at the country club)

Ruqi wasn't that materialistic when I married her, she adapted more as I got richer.I didn't mind because I couldn't keep her happy as a wife,if my wealth could I was more than happy to share.

I got a call from my son Hasan .
Hasan: Salam father
Sadik:Salam son,how are you doing?
Hasan:am fine father and you?
Sadik: I am too.
Hasan: father I wanted to tell you that I have found a woman to marry.

Sadik: really, Masha Allah.
Hasan: yeah,I wanted you and Mom to meet her.I met her at law school,I mean she is in medical school but our schools are just across the street from each other.its pretty serious and we want to get married before committing any sins.

Sadik:Masha Allah, offcourse son.We can't wait to meet her.

(I got off the phone and told ruqi, she was overjoyed.She had a stronger bond with our son, since we barely spend time together as husband and wife)

My son couldn't make me any prouder, following in my footsteps to become a lawyer, and soon he would take over the family business.

The next day,my son came home.
Ruqi:son(she hugged him tightly)
Hasan: mother.
Ruqi: where is your future bride?
Hasan:here she comes.

A young woman walked in and my heart stopped.I was drawn to her at first sight.She was very beautiful.She had blue eyes and fair skin.

What was happening to me? it's been years since a woman peeked my interest.That was ruqi,yet it wasn't as strong as this.

She was in baggy pants and a long loose top,in a white hijab.her pants were grey and her top and headscarf was white.

I was too smitten to realize that ruqi wasn't a fan of Muslim women wearing pants.She was a traditional woman, who only wore abayas and long dresses.

Dija: Salam ma and Pa
ruqi: Salam.(she looked her up and down)
Sadik:Salam ,come in.

Dija's POV
I could tell hasan's mom didn't like me much, judging from how she was staring at my attire.I was Khadija,I wore pants and jumpsuits,at times dresses.

I wasn't the complete traditional Muslim girl who only wore abayas.We all have our choices as long as it fits to the Islamic rules of modesty.

I couldn't help but feel hasan's father stare at me as we ate.He made me feel uncomfortable.When I stared back,he looked away.Strange.

After the meal and talk of marraige, Hasan brought me to my apartment.
Hasan: what do you think of my parents?
Dija:they are different.maybe it's because it's my first time, maybe that's why.

Hasan: I am not blind Khadija,I know how she stared at you.but I promise you ,I won't allow my mom to change you,no matter how much I love her.

Dija: thanks.