fallen for her

Sadik's POV
Sadik:oh it's nothing dear,I was trying to see what my wife saw but later on I realised that you are a very decent girl.So I told my wife (I lied)
Dija:oh very nice of you father (father, I felt dissapointed hearing that)

Sadik:oh it's nothing.
Dija:I want to get to know hasan's parents,can you tell me more about you since we will be living together.(why did this make me happy that she was going to say with us?)

Am a 45 year old man, going crazy over a twenty something year old.I don't mind that am 2 decades older, and it makes me sick.

As we talked,I couldn't help but fall for her, this was doing more bad than good.I needed to distance myself from her.It was going to be harder since she was going to stay with us.

Ya Allah help me.After talking to her I was sad that she left but it was for the better.Dija's POV
Talking to Hasan's father wasn't that bad.I was mistsken about him being weird.I went over to Hasan's mom.

Dija:Salam ma
Ruqi:Salam.
Dija: I wanted to get to know you better.
Ruqi: I don't have the time.just stay away from me and we are good.

(She walked off.Tough crowd.did she ever hear of,never judge a book by its cover?)

His mom not liking me went deeper than just my style of dress.I felt it.Per usual I was in baggy pants.I was in that phase,I would soon switch to long skirts.

Few days later we were getting ready.Today , Hasan and I were getting married.We were going to be one.

I remember the first day we met.I was late for school yet I still wanted my iced tea.I ran into the cafe and bump into Hasan.

His tea spilled all over.He looked so sorry.I just sat on the floor dramatically, acting as if the world had ended.I was so upset that morning because I punished at medical school to draw the human heart,a thousand times.

Who does that!I am a 23 year old adult.I don't understand why I would get punished just for sticking gum in a girl's hair,a girl who thought it was funny to pull on my hijab.

The islamphobia was too much.She also got the same punishment.good.
Hasan thought I was mute as I was not responding to him.

I got off the floor with an expressionless face,he offered to buy me coffee,I glared , scaring the poor fellow.

He eventually got me my iced tea with double of everything.He was very kind especially when guilty.He then bought me an oversized tee shirt.

I was wearing a long sleeved inner underneath my soiled top, so my hands were covered under the new tee shirt.

I finally spoke saying thank you.He smiled and told me that it was his pleasure and that he was sorry everything.

I remember entering the school and everyone was staring.I was on a whole new level of baggy clothes.

I had the skater girl's look.Since then Hasan and I have been meeting at the cafe randomly until we decided to see each other.