The story ends

Zara's POV

(Jamal touched my belly which I noticed sadik starring hatefully at)
Zara: and don't you dare stare at my belly like that.If you have issues with me, come to me,not my child.(Osman came in,Jamal picked him up)

Osman:stop that, junior dad,am a big boy now.
Zara:say hi to your father.
Osman:hi father.
Sadik:Osman..(I could see the regret in his eyes) whatever,we can't send our precious time on you people.

Zara:you will never learn sadik,you are neglecting your own son because of your selfish ego.You should be ashamed of yourself.I won't waste much time on you.Lets go.

(We walked away)

Staying close to Jamal's family house had it's problems.I thought after I was successful In Jamal's surgery,they would like me again,but no.

A thing about ego,they were angry that their darling son went against them all because of me.They started spraying their venom onto my son as well.

That was the last straw.Jamal brought us to England far way from the people who would hurt us.There we gave birth to our beautiful princess Khadija.

Osman was a mixture of me and sadik,but more on his dad's side.He had my eyes and hair but the rest was sadik,but my princess was a spitting image of me.

But she had Jamal's hair.She was perfect.I loved playing with her hair, because it reminded me of Jamal and whenever I saw Osman ,it reminded me of sadik.

I was finally happy with my family and we lived happily for 20plus years, until life happened.

Jamal had cancer,he died leaving us all alone.I was shattered.I couldn't eat nor sleep.I felt so depressed that I neglected my own kids.

Osman was by dija's side.She was such a daddy's girl and I always admired their bond.I had to toughen up for my kids.

We three,spent time together,we healed together, then I was called back to the US,as doctors were needed because of a plague of diseases.

I boarded a plane that nearly cost me my life.The plane had crashed and I was in a coma for a year.

Till miraculously by Allah,I woke up.My little Osman was in the army and my little dija had gotten married.I can't believe I had missed all that.

Coming back,I find out that sadik is inlove with my daughter?it couldn't be,then I remembered sadik had an accident which caused him to loose half of his memory.

Upon seeing me,it made sense to him,he was inlove with me ,not my daughter.

Wait,he still loved me? After all these years , did I love him back?

(Present times.)
Hasan: this is so strange,all this while, dija and I had history.
Zara:yes,I never knew that ruqi's child that was in her belly would marry my daughter.

Hasan:do you view me differently, because am their son
Zara:I see you as you Hasan,as my daughter's husband

(Dija hugged me)
Dija: I love you so much,mom
Zara: I love you more.