Mom is awake

Sadik's POV
It's been four months now, ruqi and I have been divorced and I wish her the best.I was never able to give her the happiness she deserved.

I took some time to reflect on myself, doing my trip.I went to see Muslim counselors who counselled me.I also went to therapy.

I reached the conclusion that I was inlove with my daughter in-law but I could never have her.That was progress for me, because I would never overstep again.

I couldn't hold back my tears when my son caught me, coming onto his wife.I could see the pain and dissapointment in his eyes, and I saw the discomfort in my daughter in law's eyes.

They were newly Weds and I ruined their few weeks together.I ruined everything.I came back home to an empty house.nobody was around.

Maya went with her aunt, ruqi.I was now Alone in this huge house.I messed everything up and the news of my scandalous behavior spread .

My image was ruined.I became depressed.I never meant to fall inlove with her,but now here I am paying for the consequences of my actions.

Dija's POV
Hasan and I arrived at the airport.We were now in England.We went to my mom's hospital room,she was standing, staring out the window.

Dija:mom
Zara:my baby girl (I ran into her arms.She hugged me tightly)
Dija: I thought you would never wake up.
Zara: inshallah,am awake.Who is this?
Dija:my husband.

Zara:my goodness.
Hasan:Salam ma.(mom hugged him)
Zara: Salam.I can't believe you are married,I missed so much.
Dija: don't worry mom,we recorded our marriage ceremony.Lets watch it together.

We sat down and washed the video.This brought tears to her eyes.I hugged her.I missed her so much.
Zara:you looked so beautiful, like a queen.
Hasan:well offcourse,she looks so much like you, she will definitely look like a queen.

Zara:oh son in-law you flatter me.
Dija:so if I didn't look like mom,I wouldn't be beautiful.
Hasan:yes(I gasped dramatically as mom laughed)
Dija:so mom is prettier than me?
Hasan:yes,I would have married her,if I hadn't met you,I would have married.She looks like your twin sister rather

(I pounced on him and attacked him)
Dija: I will kill you (mom giggled )
Hasan:I was kidding.I can't believe you are jealous of your own mother.
Dija:am sorry mother, I love you but ..
Zara:oh I get it.

After catching up,we didn't want to tell her about father in-law.Weeks passed, and we brought her back to America.She wanted to stay for a while and bond with us,I couldn't be any happier.

Hasan received an invitation,that Maya's younger sister was getting married.We were invited to come.I didn't want to be around the family gathering because I know father in law was going to be there.

Mom wanted us to,she was eagered to meet my in-laws.We got ready and arrived at ceremony.It was held in the afternoon.Mom's demeanor changed as we arrived.

She tensed up when she bumped into father in law.
Zara:sadik