The betrayal

Dija's POV
It's been weeks and I miss my husband.Mom made sure that Hasan and Maya spent way much time together.I felt left out and they didn't even realize .

I had texted Hasan to meet up for ice cream but he never came.I came home feeling heartbroken.They were sitting watching a movie.

Hasan:dear,where have you been,they are showing your favourite movie.
Dija: I texted you to come over for ice cream but instead,I come home and find you here watching a movie.
Hasan: I am so sorry,my phone is with mom.

Dija: whatever
Maya:we are so sorry
Dija: whatever (I went up to my room.later on Maya came in).

Maya:am so sorry,I didn't realize I was spending so much time with your husband.
Dija:well you are, and you are not married to him, unless you want to.
Maya: oh no,no.First cousin marraige may be allowed in Islam but it's not my cup of tea.I know how impulsive aunt ruqi can be, but I will never want Hasan,besides he is married to you, and he loves you alot.Take care.

(I smiled as she left.I went to the bathroom and took a bath.I stepped out of the shower in my bathrobe .I tensed when I saw the last person I wanted to see.I had been avoiding him for weeks)

Dija: what are you doing my room father?
Sadik:am sorry but I knocked.I heard you were upset,so I wanted to check up on you (he came closer, alarming me)
Dija: I am fine father.I suggest you leave.

Sadik:why are you being so hostile?
Dija:you are not acting appropriate
Sadik:I can't help it.(he grabbed me by the waist) I can't control myself.
Dija: no!(I tried to pull away but he didn't let me go.I was in so much trouble.Then Hasan walked in)
Hasan: what's going on?

(Father in law let me go)

Hasan's POV
I had spending alot of time with Maya,it was because we were planning Khadija's birthday.I didn't see her text which made me so guilty.

Luckily I had a way to make up for it.i sent Maya up as I got the cake.Tomorrow was her birthday but I just wanted to share a small cake with her .

I came in to the room only to find my father coming onto my wife

Hasan:what are you doing?
(No answer)
Dija: Hasan, I don't want to say it,but I have to.Your dad has been making passes at me .
Hasan'you don't have to worry,you are my wife and I trust you.but I can't believe my own father would go after my wife.

Sadik:son,I didn't mean to fall in love with her.
Hasan: enough father, enough.Please don't make me loose all my respect for you,get out .
Sadik:am so sorry (he said with tears in his eyes.I went to hug dija as she cried in my arms.I can't believe my own father can do this to me.)

He came after my wife,he betrayed me.