the story gets steamier (the patient)

Zara's POV
We sat to talk to him.I noticed his ears always perk out whenever I spoke.could he feel me?

Jamal: I was at that mansion for a family gatherwing when the place caught on fire.I managed to save my family but I could barely save myself.I was on the top floor of the burning mansion when I threw a child to a firefighter,he stood on top of the firetruck.

I was about to jump when the house exploded, throwing me off badly.The Sparks from the explosions caused me to become blind, and when I landed,I broke both legs .
Doc:can you walk at all?
Jamal: barely

Zara:do you feel pain in your eyes?(his ears perked up again,)
Jamal: no,I have had multiple surgeries on it,but I still cant see.

Doc:we will help you see, and doctor Zara will help with your legs,she is specialist at that sector.
Jamal:then I put all my trust in you doctor Zara.

(I didn't know why I felt butterflies in my stomach.He trusted me? His name was Jamal,was he Muslim by any chance? Why was I thinking like this,he was my patient)

The next day,I came to my office.
Jamal: hi (I screamed and turned around)
Zara:it's you, what are you doing here,at 2am?
Jamal: I couldn't sleep.
Zara;how did you get out of bed?

Jamal:am not entirely crippled.
Zara;oh yeah,how did you get into my office?
Jamal: I got lost, and your door was opened
Zara: gosh,am so forgetful.Well let's get you to bed.

(I came to him,but he tried to get up)
Zara: Dont..(he fell onto me,but steadied himself)
Jamal: am sorry,I just wanted to walk, I hate my wheelchair,can you help me take a walk back to my room?

Zara: sure (we took the walk.It wasn't that long but we broke into a conversation.jamal was so nice,I felt tingly whenever he was with me.We got to his room.I tried to lay him down ,but his legs gave in, making us fall onto the bed,with me ontop of him.We stayed like this for what felt like an eternity.)
Zara:am sorry
Jamal: no,I am.

(I got off him and laid him on the bed.)
Zara: good night Jamal.
(He just noded his head.It was as if he was angry that I was leaving.I knew he was Muslim, seeing the Quran on his counter.He had his own room.He was definitely a wealthy patient.)

Weeks later,It was time for his surgery, these past weeks,we have talked more, and it seemed the more we talked,the more we bonded.

I came to him.
Zara:goodluck,may Allah be with you.
Jamal: Ameen.I will be looking forward to seeing you (he laughed,I couldn't help but smile) you have a beautiful smile.
Zara:how do you know that?

Jamal:my eyes maybe blind but my heart isn't.I will see you son future wife.

(They took him in,wait what did he just say? wife?)