How it all began

Sadik's POV
I can't believe Zara was infront of me, it's been 20years since we separated.It was all my fault.I hurt her so badly.She was the reason I couldn't look at any woman,yet I had forgotten that reason.

Offcourse khadija was her daughter,she was her complete photocopy.no wonder I thought I was inlove with my daughter in-law, she looked just like her mom.

Not only that,they had similar personalities.I remember everything.I had a car accident and lost a part of my memory,most of it was of Zara.

Seeing Khadija,awoken something in me,it was the memory of Zara,I couldn't see it because I lost my memory,but I felt it.

Zara really suffered in my hands,all she ever did was love me and I failed her badly.I emotionally and mentally totured her.I was such a selfish man,I didn't want to let her go.

When I finally lost her,I started hating on her and on life.She then left to England and I never saw her again.

Now her daughter is married to my son.The same daughter whom I had shown so much hatred when she was in her mother's womb, and now here she was , confusing me for her mother, because they look too much alike.

Dija's POV
The couple got married,there was merrymaking,yet I stood puzzled.
Hasan:are you okay?
Dija;are you?
(He sighed.We both couldn't believe that we had so much history outside of our marriage.This all started before we were even born.

This was bigger than us.After the wedding,we came home that night.We sat in the couch with mom
Dija:do you want to talk about it?
Zara:yeah,you two have every right to know about the past.Lets jump back to 26 years ago.

Flashback
16yr old Zara's POV
Today ,sadik and I got married.our parents have known each other for years,so we became close as kids.

When we became teenager,they tried to separate us but we would always sneak back to each other.

So they asked us if we wanted to get married,but we would still continue school.We agreed and got married.

I had just graduated high school.The next year I was about to start medical school when I got pregnant with my first child.

I was being pressured to stop schooling but sadik was on my side.He supported me and convinced my parents to sponsor my education.

I was going to medical school and he was going to law school.He was such a sweet husband,who helped me during my pregnancy and schooling.

7 years in,I had graduated from medical school.I was now a doctor,not any doctor,a surgeon.Sadik was a lawyer.

My son Osman was six years old.He was such a trouble maker.He was the apple of our eyes.It was hard juggling being a doctor and being a mother.

Luckily, sadik closed at night, and I took nightshifts from 8pm until 3am in the morning.I would sleep for only three hours, pray and got my son ready for school at 7:40am.

I would then clean up with the help of the maids,and would finish at 10,I would then go to bed and wake up at 3,to make dinner and welcome my son.

Those where the days that I got lucky, atimes I worked double shifts.