A woman's pain leaving her family after marraige

Dija's POV
Hasan:you know,you will have to move in with me.
Dija: I know but why your parents house?
Hasan: Khadija..(I turned my back to him.)

Hasan:you know I want to live closer to my family.
Dija: and you think I don't want the same? I know my father has been deceased,3 years now and my mom she has been in a coma for a year after her plane crash.They bought me this apartment three years ago after I decided to follow mom's footsteps to become a doctor.leaving this apartment is like leaving them.

My mom is in a different country and am here, studying.it was hard to leave England,that was where I grew up, that's where mom and dad raised me.Leaving england and mom was bad but knowing I had this apartment kept me going, and now I have to leave.

(Tears came down my face as I cried.hasan held me,I pulled away facing him.)
Dija:no,we are not yet Married,you can't touch me.
Hasan:am so sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry.

Dija: it's okay Hasan.
Hasan:no am selfish, nobody thinks of the woman who has to leave her family behind once she gets married.I will tell my parents.we can move into this apartment.I just want to make you happy, okay?

(I noded.)

The next day I came to Medical school.mom inspired me to become a doctor.I remember my childhood, anytime dad or I got hurt, she would rush to us.

She would treat us, and pamper us.One day I was playing with dad when dad hurt his hand.I went to get the first aid kit and imitated what mom did.

Mom was with my older brother Osman who was four years older than me.I remember seeing the proud faces of my mom,dad and bro,it made me feel strong and special.

So whenever I got hurt ,I would search for the first aid kit and do it on my own,but mom would always intervene.I laughed at the memory of me pouting,as mom took over.

She then stopped and let me,she called me a big girl, which made me so happy.

Now am studying medicine because of mom and dad.dad served as my test monkey whenever he got hurt.After studies I met up with Hasan at our usual spot.

The cafe we first met at.
Dija: I was thinking, and I am okay if we move to your parents house.
Hasan:why ,you don't need to feel pressured.

Dija:no, I realised that just, how much it's hard for me to leave my family,it is also hard for you.You are blessed to have all of them with you.My dad is gone,my mom is in a coma and my older brother is overseas as a soldier.you have them all here,I don't want to rob you of that.

Hasan:are you sure?
Dija:it would be nice to be with family.They will also be my family once we get married.
Hasan:you are so kind and thoughtful,I promise to make you happy.
Dija:you better.