Jamal and son

Zara's POV
Whenever I worked ,I would notice Jamal starring at me,only me.As if they isn't a world out there.He could easily go home yet he chooses to stay.
I bumped into him in the hallway,as in,he bumped me with his wheelchair.

Jamal: didn't see you there.
Zara: really, because you refuse to look at anyone else apart from me.
Jamal:as I said,you are the only woman I see.(before I could speak,Osman runs in with the nanny crying.I hugged him)

Zara: what's wrong son?
Osman:they were making fun of me at school.
Zara:how dare they,nobody messes with my son, come.

(A doctor interupted us)
Doc: doc,you are needed in the emergency room now.
Zara:shoot,son why don't the nanny get you some food,my phone is in my office,you can play games on it ,when I come back,we will show them.

Osman: okay momma (I hugged him and run off)

I can't believe this,my son needed me and I had to leave him ,to save a life.I felt so awful, because I kept doing this to him.

4 hours later, I came out ,rushing into my office, only to find Osman laughing and eating ice cream with Jamal,gosh this warmed my heart, seeing my son with Jamal.

I was so happy that I didn't realize that my son's Nanny was starring at Jamal like he was a piece of snack.

Zara:you may go(she left as I glared at her.osman ran to me)
Osman: momma (I carried him on my hip)
Zara:how are you? Am sorry for leaving you.
Osman: it's okay,uncle Jamal explained that you had to save a life.You are a hero ,mom.

Jamal:she is also my hero.
Osman: no,she is only my hero(he hugged me)my momma .
(Aww,I just loved my son so much.The bond between mother and son was so special, and am grateful to Allah,for giving me such an experience.)

Osman: mom,Jamal took me back to school and then we bought balloons and filled them with paint, and then we covered our faces.We threw the balloons at the bullies,it was so funny momma.
Zara: really (I frowned, making Osman sad)

Osman:am sorry Mommy
Jamal:it was my fault.
Zara:are you kidding, offcourse it is.I hope those kids learn their lesson,did you get them in the face?
Osman:yes Mommy.
Zara:atta boy.Thank you Jamal.

Jamal:no problem.

A month later,it was time for me to perform Jamal's leg surgery.I was so nervous.His parents came to me.
Mariam:our son is smitten by you,I understand now,you are the only one who can fix his legs,please save him.

Zara: I will do my best.
Wahab:we believe in you,with Allah,it is possible.(I noded and went in.Now there was more pressure on me.I looked at Jamal who laid in bed.He was seconds away from going into a deep sleep.

Jamal:I believe in you.(He went into a deep sleep.)

Help me Ya Allah.