The story continues(I want a second wife)

Flashback...
Zara's POV
I was so exhausted today,I had a double shift, twice.Two days at the hospital.A train accident had occured and they needed alot of doctors.

I finally came home.My son ran to me and hugged me,he was crying.
Zara: why are you crying?
Osman:you left me for two days and I missed you.
Zara:I missed you too baby,but remember you are my big boy.

(I tucked him into bed.I came to the hall . sadik was on his phone.I sat down.he has been very distance lately)
Sadik:I have been meaning to speak to you.
Zara:what is it dear?

Sadik:I want a second wife (I was stunned)
Zara:what?
Sadik:think about it ,Zara,you are never around because of your job as a doctor.I expect to come home to my wife,to be with her.but she is never available.I don't want to sin Zara.

Zara: then I can go for the morning shifts(I was now desperate.I loved him too much)
Sadik:then who will cook in the morning and take care of our son? think about it,a second wife can fix that.

Zara':I don't want anybody to raise my son.
Sadik:it won't be anybody,it will be my other wife.This was you can achieve your dreams and I will enjoy having a wife.
Zara:why didn't you just tell me to quit my job.(I can't believe I was this desperate)

Sadik: I can't do that to you.This is for the best.
(He got up and left.I just cried.How could he do this to me,he knew how much I loved him, and how much I loved the intimacy of monagomy.He promised to marry only me.He said I was his true love.He lied)

That day that he got married to her,I cried my eyes out.I cried all night as he happily spent the night with her.

I stayed in my son's room and cried after I put him to bed.I thought he was asleep but he wasn't.He cried seeing me cry.

I didn't go for the marraige ceremony, and neither did my son.he wanted to be with me.He was such a momma's boy.

Osman: don't cry mommy,I will always love you.
Zara: I know.

(I soon went to work.I focused more on work and my son,as for sadik,he was already being taken care of.He didn't need me anymore and I didn't need him.But I had a son and I wouldn't separate him from his father.)

Sadik's POV
I was now married to two women and had a son.I was living the life yet i felt so empty inside.

I became lonely alot since Zara's work got in the way.I also wanted another child,but once again her work got in the way.

My friends advised me to get a second wife,I rejected that idea because I loved my wife alot,but as time passed, Zara was barely in the house.She was now married to her job Instead of me.

I hated it.I have the idea of getting a second wife,a chance.