The only woman I see

Zara's POV
I sat in my office getting paranoid,I have never felt this way for a patient.I mean every doctor would want their patient to be healthy.

Who am I kidding,I like him,Abit too much.But could I forget sadik so easily?
It's hard to admit but it's not possible.My heart still belongs to him,but not all of it,as Jamal is taking half of it.

If not half ,all of it.I am so scared to love again.I gave my all to sadik and he betrayed me,all for his selfish goals.

Now here I am , hating myself for loving him.I will forever respect him for giving me a son and happiness.But he also hurt me alot.

Many hours later,I received the good news.He could see.I was so happy for him.

Later on,I went to visit him.His eyes were covered , they were healing.I stood starring at him.

Jamal:I know it's you , doctor Zara
Zara:is it my scent?
Jamal:no,I always seem to feel comfortable when you are around.
Zara:I guess am your Guardian angel.

Jamal: I would rather,you be my wife.
Zara:why do you say that?
Jamal: I like you Zara,please marry me.
Zara:I had just gotten out of a divorce, marraige isn't for me for now.

Jamal:then I will wait for you ,I don't care,for how long,I will.
Zara:what if I say no?
Jamal: no,you will eventually say yes,I don't give up easily.
Zara:you are very confident.

Jamal: the heart wants what it wants.

2 days later,it was time to remove Jamal's bandages.I rushed in , thinking I was too late, not knowing I was rather early.

Doc:there you are.jamal didn't want to take it off without you here.Now that you are here, let's take them off.
Jamal:I have a request,I want only doctor Zara here .
Doc:but..
Jamal'i want only her.

Doc:but she didn't perform the surgery.
Jamal: and you didn't pay for this surgery so shutup and leave,all of you
(They all left.I chose not to defend them,they always gossipped behind me, and after this,they sure as going to gossip)

Zara:why only me?
Jamal: because you are the only woman I want to see.First.please do the honours (I was so happy that he valued me,I can't believe I have a place in his life.I took off the bandage and cotton.

Jamal's POV
Immediately,she took it off,I stared into those beautiful blue eyes.She was starring at me,with so much joy and happiness.She cared for me.I feel it.

Jamal:you are so beautiful
Zara:what if I was ugly?
Jamal: I wouldn't care,I fell for you without seeing you.
Jamal:I am inlove with you Zara and I will fight for you.

Zara :just like I promise to help you walk again.I can't believe you can see(she giggled happily.I was overjoyed to have my sight back, even better now,that I have found the woman of my dreams.I could tell she was hurt,but am here to heal those wounds and make her happy.