the end

Sadik's POV
I was finally given the chance to fix things with my son and Zara.She was my childhood friend,my first love and I betrayed her.I neglected my own son and contributed nothing in his life after the divorce.

After my divorce with Zara, I felt broken, I tried to use ruqi to forget,but I just couldn't.I realised that I only had a fling with ruqi.

I was about to divorce her when I found out she was pregnant.I was happy to be a father,but I wasn't as happy when Zara had gotten pregnant with Osman.

That was the best day of my life.Not that I didn't love Hasan, I did but I preferred Zara being his mom.

I did ruqi wrong,to compensate,I gave her some of my properties which she galdly took to expand her businesses.I gained hasan's forgiveness for everything I did to his mom, and keeping this a secret from him.

I didn't love him any less.I came to the cemetery after Osman told me his mom would be there.

Osman and I were taking baby steps in rebuilding our relationship,am so happy that we were getting somewhere.I also apologized to khadija who forgave me.

I can't believe I acted inappropriately with her.I sat beside Zara.
Zara: what are you doing here?
Sadik:Osman told me,you were here.Can I ask a question?

Zara: sure
Sadik:why was Jamal buried here instead of England.
Zara: Because he was born here.He is buried beside his parents.And hopefully when my time comes,I want to be buried beside him.

Sadik: nice, Zara I ..
Zara:the past is in the past,I let go of my hatred for you when Jamal came into my life.Now that he is gone,I can't hate you.its because I still love you.

Sadik:you do? after everything I have done (she noded,my heart skipped a beat) I know after everything that has happened,I can never ask for us to be together.
Zara:who said we can't

Sadik: really?
Zara:yes,I came to Jamal looking for answers, and I know deep down he would tell me to listen to my heart, and my heart wants you.What is meant to be,is meant to be.
Sadik:I promise to earn your respect
Zara: Good, because it won't be easy.

Dija's POV
How do I feel about my father in law and mom, getting married?

I feel like am going crazy,Hasan is going to be my step brother.This feels like a sin,but who are we to let my mom sacrifice her love and happiness.

She deserves to be happy and so do we,as she believes, because she doesn't want Hasan and I to get a divorce because of her.

They finally got married.I saw Osman and Maya talking and let's just say it didn't sit well with aunt ruqi . After everything that happened, she still held a grudge.I know my big brother Osman,he was not going to give up on Maya.

Their love story was a story for another day, today is about my mom reuniting with her childhood love.As long as my mom was happy, I know my dad would be too.Years of hatred turned love.